62. Live

Manik and Nandini reached home by 5:30 PM. He was about to open the main door but it was opened and Manik stood surprised by seeing his parents with wide smiles.

"Maa...Papa...When did you come...??" He asked touching their feet for blessings and Anjali hugged him tight and said "Happy Birthday Aarav...It's been years since you celebrated your birthday with us..."

"Yeah Maa...But you didn't tell me that you are coming..." He asked while getting seated in the living room. His mother and Nandini exchanged smiles and seeing him frown, his father answered "It was Nandini who insisted us to come...We have started in the afternoon only..."

He looked at her with a wide grin and said "Thank you..."

She reciprocated the smile and replied "Set your stomach to enjoy maa ke haath ka khaana...And now it's almost time for your live...I'll just arrange the bedroom and come..."

He nodded and she excused herself to set the room so that he can go live in his room.

Anjali fed him his favorite sweet that she prepared and bought along with them while Nandini came back after arranging.

"Aap jayiye..." She said and when he took two steps on to the staircase she stopped him and said slowly "I'll be with Maa papa...Save the live...I'll watch later..."

"That's not at all needed...Nandini beta...Come...We'll watch his live together...Tu jaa Aarav..." His mother said pulling Nandini by her hand and Manik smiled to their bonding and jogged upstairs.

Exactly at 6, he started live and waited for few minutes for people to join and kept thanking for the wishes.

"Thank you...Thank you...Thanks for all the wishes...I have been seeing your edits, wishes and twitter trends...Thanks everyone...You just keep making my birthday special every year..." He said with a smile.

He read few comments and took their names and said 'Hi' to everyone possible.

Nandini and his parents were watching live on Anjali's mobile and a comment caught Nandini's attention which read 'Hayee...Look at this hottie with opened buttons...'

Her eyes bulged when she looked at him having 3 open shirt buttons. She gritted her teeth and silently texted to his personal number 'Button up'

His eyes looked at the message through notifications and suppressed his smile and slowly buttoned his shirt with blush on his face while his fans caught the moment and teased him.

She passed a sheepish smile when Anjali looked at her with a caught smile.

Manik kept reading the comments and answered few.

"Next projects...yeah...2nd movie to be released next month...So you will get to see me in promotions...Few more projects lined up and the production house will announce about them soon..."

"What did I do the whole day....!? Hmmm...This, I actually wanted to share with you all...I went to an orphanage named 'HAPPY HOME' and spent some time with the children...and yeah they also have an old age home...So...spent time with those people...and donated something I can...Also...I'm yet to do the gift segment...Got a call from the team that the gifts you have sent are yet to be opened...So will do that soon...So, on my birthday...I would like to put this request in front of you all...I'm overwhelmed with the love that you shower on me...and I just really can't thank you enough for that...So convert your love and gifts into donations and provide your funds to that orphanage...I would be really happy if you guys do that instead of spending it on me...I wouldn't have put this up but I have promised them...When they asked me for a picture, I didn't want to make my visit a publicity stunt and so here I'm requesting on their behalf...Thank you..."