72. Answers

There were different emotions in previous update.

Understanding the distance between them; Support and happiness in the dinner; Handling the distance happily after the dinner; Questions when Manik left suddenly.

Nandini was all fine till Manik left and not really leading a miserable life all the months. If Nandini was leading one such life, even Manik would be leading one, being away from her. Even he won't be happy leaving her.

The next 3 to 4 days, Cabir has made all the arrangements and booked tickets for them. Having immense trust on Cabir, she was not in a position to question him about the destination but just followed him.

"Relax...Take a nap...Everything will be fine..." He assured once they boarded the flight. Nandini tried to forget everything and closed her eyes and woke up only when Cabir called her out.

"How much time it will take bhai...??" She asked once they were in cab.

"Umm...40 minutes I think..." He answered checking his mobile. She nodded and rested her head back while Cabir kept looking out of the window.

Cabir woke her up when they reached their destination. Her face had a constant frown looking around the place which is a 4 sided villa with subtle decorations going on.

"Shooting spot...!?" She asked and Cabir just gave a slight nod and moved ahead before she could ask further questions.

Before she could call out Cabir, her eyes fell on her man who was wearing a bright yellow sweatshirt paired with checked black pants and sneakers.

He turned around and smiled seeing them which was unexpected by her as their visit was uninformed according to her.

"Cabir...I asked you to text me when you are on the way..." Manik said and Cabir tapped on his head saying "For that you need to check your mobile...I have texted..."

Manik smiled sheepishly checking his messages while Nandini stood surprised.

"Ek minute...That means...Aap ko patha tha that we are coming...!??" She asked looking at Manik and he shrugged casually.

"Of course patha hai...He was the one who planned..." Cabir said breaking the suspense.

"What...!!??" She exclaimed while the friends' duo exchanged smiles.

"Can you guys explain what's going on here...!??" She asked getting impatient.

"Cool cool...Relax my love...Just go...Freshen up...You might be tired from the long flight...Cabir...Show her the room please..." Manik said but Nandini didn't move.

"Please Nandu...Trust me...I'll answer all your questions...Just go...Freshen up and I'll send your luggage to your room...Please..." He pleaded and she sighed walking behind Cabir.

He showed a room at the left corner and she walked in closing the door behind her. She sat on the bed for some time and then went to the restroom to splash some water on her face and came out wiping her face.

There was a knock at the door bringing her back from all the confusions in her head and she opened the door to see a girl of her age or probably Manik's.

She smiled at Nandini and introduced herself "Hi...I'm Alia...Manik's costume designer..."

"Ohhh...Hi..." Nandini too smiled knowingly as she knew her by name and added "Please come in"

"Umm...I'm in a rush dear...Just came to hand over this to you..." Alia replied forwarding a rectangular box and said before leaving "Hope you like it..."

Just then a butler came with her luggage and kept in her room and she locked the door behind her. She opened the box given by Alia and there was a grey colored long top which has gold colored simple work on it and the same colored Patiala bottoms with more embroidery on it and the same went with the dupatta making it simple yet elegant. There was a matching thick bangle and earrings making her admire them. She ran her fingers through the soft fabric and there was a note beneath it which read: 'Will be waiting'