Thank you

Back in 2016, when I have started my first story in India Forums, I used to give regular updates and ended the story with 50 chapters and the next stories were never regular but took time for each update...In fact, I have taken years gap for MY SENIOR story but still many loved and stuck to it...

And years later, I have given the longest story with almost regular updates for 3 months...

Every chapter has constant 1.3K+ reads, nearly 450+ votes and almost 100+ comments and that's pure love...

Few dropped inline comments, few dropped the longest comments while few wrote poetry and few commented multiple times to finish the target if I have kept and everyone was as enthusiastic as me and made me write more and regular... I have tried replying to everyone and sometimes messaged personally to thank them...

Anyways, I still miss few people in the list to thank but yes, a big THANK YOU guys for being the constants that every writer wishes for...

Like my first story, this too is purely out of imagination and that helped me to write well...I'm satisfied with my work and hope I've justified everything and didn't leave any strings unattached...

I always said my first story is like my baby though I was an amateur writer back then and now, this story is no less...I have loved writing this...with all my heart...

And that's the reason I didn't want to extend and spoil the essence...I know many hearts broke but writing the same scene of his movies, interviews, their support to each other, her work progress will only be a repetition of emotions which will spoil your interest in future... So, this is what I have imagined and pictured in my brain and painted in the form of words...  

Coming to my next work, yes, have two plots in mind...But really really not sure how and when can I pen them...So stay tuned to my profile and will announce on my wall to the followers once I post them...

Thank you so much once again...