BM 44

Prajna rode out of the holy city and headed straight for Yunfu City. Halfway along the way, he met Princess Chima who had returned to the palace.

The sand was rolling on the avenue, the young man walking in the front of the convoy with high nose and deep eyes, tall and strong, riding a horse, wearing a long knife at his waist, a peacock blue half-arm brocade robe, knee-length boots on his feet, and a belt on his belt.  The short dagger and the gold-patterned white robe on his shoulders are just the attire of the generals in the royal court.

Prajna greeted him: "General Ashina!"

Ashina Bisuo recognized Prajna and loosened the rein, a worried look flashed across his emerald green eyes: "Why did you leave the king's side?"

Immediately before the Prajna Drive, he whispered in a crying voice: "Master Mengda said, Wang can't hold on for a few days!"

Ashina Bi Suo raised his head and looked in Wang Ting's direction, with faint tears flickering in his eyes, and his hands clenched into fists.

Prajna wiped the corner of his eye and took out the letter written by Li Yaoying: "Now only to find the water mang grass to save the king, the princess of the Wei Dynasty said that there was water mang grass in her dowry, and the prince of Haidu Aling of Bei Rong took her.  Dowry, we must take back her dowry in order to find those medicinal materials."

He finished the ins and outs in a few words.

During the conversation between the two, the queue stopped. Princess Chima, with red hair, brown eyes and a veiled face, got out of the carriage supported by the maid, frowned and asked, "Why stop?"

Bi Suo motioned to the maid to retreat, and talked to Princess Chima about the water and grass.

Prajna scratched his head in a hurry: "Princess, what should I do now? Do you want to try this princess of the Wei Dynasty? The master said that if Princess Wei hadn’t handled customs clearance documents for him, he would generously gift him a cart and clothes.  It is impossible for him to cross the layers of blockade and come to the royal court. He said that all of this was arranged by the Buddha."

Although he was angry because Li Yaoying blasphemed the Buddha, but at the moment of life and death, he would rather believe that all this is true as the legend says: the Buddha is Ananda, the Princess of Wei Dynasty is the Buddha's modern girl, and she is the Buddhist sect.  Come to test the Buddha.

That means that the Buddha can still be saved, and Ananda finally passed the test, so can the Buddha!

Yaoying's letter was written in Chinese characters and Turkic language. After Bi Suo belonged to the Turkic royal family, he naturally recognized Turkic language.

He looked down at the letter, curled his eyebrows and groaned.

Princess Chima glanced at Prajna coldly, and said angrily: "Luo Jia is a royal prince, a noble Buddha, how can he be involved with a lowly Chinese girl!"

Hearing the words, Bi Su raised his head and his eyes were slightly cold: "Roga is seriously ill. Only Anxi pills can relieve his pain."

Princess Chima sneered: "More than two hundred people from the Tanmo clan were killed by the Han people. The Han people are the enemy of the royal court. I wish I could not eat up their flesh! Drink their blood! Luo Jia is the monarch of the royal court, he  I won't forget the blood feud of the royal court!"

Prajna thinks of Tamaraga's life experience and dare not speak.

Bi Suo didn't change her face, she turned around and said, "Princess, do you know why Luo Jia asked me to send you to Yunfu City?"