BM 49

Gold and beautiful jade, precious jewels, coral trees a few feet high, and exquisite glass cups, are full of brilliance.

Hua Yaoying's eyes were almost dazzled by the bright light reflected in the messy treasure chests on the ground.

Bi Suo stood on the side and made a gesture of request: "The princess chooses at will, and there are several big cars prepared outside. As long as the princess likes it, he can use it."

Yaoying regained her senses, and said in her heart: Since Tamaraga is so rich, then she won't be polite to him.

She looked around, her eyes fell on a treasure box, and she was taken aback. Her heart was overwhelmed, and she walked over, picked up the box, her nose was sour, and her eye circles were slightly red.

"That's it."

Her voice sounded soft and hoarse.

Bi Suo was stunned for a moment, then he stopped talking, and returned to the inner hall.

There was no sound in the temple, the fragrance curled up, and the Tamaraga was bathed in a cold beam of light without making a sound.

Bi Suo waited for a while, seeing that he was fascinated by reading the scriptures, and did not dare to bother, so he backed out.

Prajna jammed outside the hall and asked nervously, "How much did Princess Wen Zhao take?"

Bi Suo looked back at Tamara Gha on the couch, with a thoughtful expression, and said casually: "Princess Wen Zhao only took one thing."

Prajna was so anxious that he was about to smoke, and he asked, "What did the princess take?"

Bi Suo turned her head and said, "The princess seems to like a luminous wall."

Prajna paused and said: "Why did she take the luminous wall?"

Bi Suo glanced at him, her eyes cold: "Why, do you think the princess has taken too much?"

Prajna was anxious and thumped his chest: "I think the princess takes less! The medicinal materials alone are more than a luminous wall! Why doesn't she take more!"

Bi Suo grinned and said, "Why do you get angry when she takes less? I remember that you don't like Princess Wen Zhao very much."

Prajna glared at him sadly: "The general can still laugh? Princess Wen Zhao's dowry has all been sent to the Buddhist temple. Now there are rumors in the city that the princess is infatuated with the king and abandons all foreign objects just to follow the king! She has another excuse.  Haunt the king!"

Bi Suo smiled, "What are you afraid of? No matter how infatuated Princess Wen Zhao is, as long as the king is not tempted, Princess Wen Zhao will leave after a year. She is a contract-keeping person and will not fool the king."

In order to marry Ananda, the modern girl was willing to practice for one year. Li Yaoying swore to imitate the modern girl and only stayed in the royal court for one year.

Unless Tamaraga is moved by her.

Prajna's chin lifted up: "Of course the king won't be tempted!"

The king is the reincarnation of Ananda. When he was born, the holy city was filled with clouds and the royal palace had the sound of Buddha.  The king is noble and holy, pure and free from desire, how could he be tempted by the Han princess?  Although she gave birth to a beautiful face...

Bi Suo looked at him: "Then what are you afraid of?"

Prajna was stunned.

.........