106

The cigarette curls up and fills the empty Zen room.

Across the dark smoke, Yaoying and Tamaraga met each other and looked at each other for a moment. She was in a trance, not knowing why, a strange feeling filled her heart.

Tamara Gha is indifferent and cold, without a trace of smoke, such a look does not belong to him.

     "King."

Bi Suo saluted Tamaraga to break the silence, "Princess Wen Zhao is not a serious problem."

Yaoying regained her senses, her eyebrows were slightly bent, and she smiled at Tamaraga and signaled that she was fine.

When the monk and soldiers came over, she was out of danger.

Her eyes are large and slender. When she is not smiling, Gu Pan is already radiant. She smiles slightly, and the corners of her eyes are slightly upturned, as if the breeze is coming, under the snowy peaks, thousands of trees and peaches and apricots are blooming, and the spring is blooming at first.

The winter in the Wang Court is cold and long, and when the spring flowers bloom, it is also so brilliant.

Tamara Gha looked away, and his gaze was on the long case. A volume of scriptures was open, and the golden handwriting on the pages had just been built.

In the silence, there was a rush of footsteps outside the Zen room, Yuanjue clasped his fists outside the door and said: "King, everyone has caught it, a lot of them."

Yaoying breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Since everyone has been caught, I will go back first, so that the mages and generals will not be disturbed."

Tamaraga and Bi Suo must interrogate those guards who were instructed by them. She is out of danger and can go back to the yard and wait for news.

She turned around and went out.

"The princess stays."

Yaoying turned her head, and Tamaraga, who had just kept her aloud, didn't look at her, and said to Bi Suo: "Since you are your subordinate, you will interrogate it yourself."

Bi Suo was stunned, respectfully should be, took a deep look at Yaoying, stepped out, before walking down the steps, looked back at the Zen room.

Yaoying was still standing by the door, her fingers gripping the white robe he had put on her, her eyelashes flickered, and she looked at a loss.

Tamaraga walked towards her step by step.

Yaoying raised her head and looked up at him, unconsciously taking a step back.

Yuanjue put down the felt curtain, and the golden curly grass pattern floated and flowed, blocking Bi Suo's sight.

Bi Suo had a complicated expression on her face, and she stunned for a while and left quickly.

When the felt curtain fell, the meditation room sank into a dark, cold fragrance.

Tamaraga approached Yaoying, and the gaze that fell on her was like a touch of moonlight in the quiet night, deep and quiet, gentle and cold, not too aggressive, but it contained an unquestionable force, as if it could penetrate all of her  Mind, always see the deepest part of her heart.

Yaoying felt a little out of breath for such Tamara Gha, she looked at him, and subconsciously tightened her back.

Tamara Gya looked down at her, and his gaze flicked over her scattered hair sideburns.

She loves to be beautiful, and she does not forget to take a photo of her face on the ice on the snow-capped mountains, and she keeps everything clean every day.