91

After the avalanche, the wind gradually stopped, and the clouds dissipated, revealing the blue sky, and the mountains stood tall like a huge silver crown.

Bi Suo and his party are no longer visible.

Yuanjue returned to the pile of strange rocks. Yaoying, who was afraid of falling asleep, was frozen. She added some dry horse dung to the bonfire, rubbed her hands, raised her head and looked at her face, and her gaze happened to collide with another staring gaze.  superior.

Sultan Gupan sat with his blue eyes drooping, looking at Yaoying beside him, his eyes staying on her face for a long time.

Although his eyes were clear and light, there was no ripple, as if he was just staring at Yaoying in a trance, Yuanjue felt that his eyes were a little different in normal times.

The regent should not have such a soft look, he should be decisive and have no desires and desires.

Only in this way can insiders like them can distinguish the Buddha from the regent.

Fate felt a little lost.

The benevolent and noble Buddha and the regent with bloody hands are the same person.

In the past, when they were both young, he and Bi Su often couldn't distinguish between Buddha and Sultan. They were obviously the same person, but they changed their identities. What was the difference?

They are young and energetic, proud and conceited, and they think they are the most loyal to the Buddha in the world.

Later, when they saw Sultan Gu who was backlashed by the exercises, they immediately regarded them as two people.

They love Buddha and fear the regent.

When facing the Buddha, they admired and worshipped him.

When facing the regent, they were cautious, their bodies tight, and they dared not let go of the hilt for a moment.

Over time, they really regarded the Buddha and the regent as two people.

As everyone knows, they are just one person.

As the guards of the Buddha, they are loyal to the Buddha. Seeing that the Buddha endured the pain since childhood, they still could not accept the identity of the regent. Princess Wen Zhao knew nothing about this, but could understand the regent.  Trust the regent.

Is it true that Princess Wen Zhao was sent to the Buddha by the Buddha, as in the legend?

The Central Plains and Wang Ting are thousands of miles away, and a Han princess can actually live in the Wang Ting. It is a coincidence and moving.

Will this fate end up being a good fate or a bad fate?

Yuanjue couldn't help thinking wildly.

There was a soft explosion in the bonfire.

Yuanjue recovered, looked at Yaoying with brown eyes, opened her mouth, and remembered the moment before the avalanche that Yaoying knew that there was no time to escape, and decisively hugged the perseverance and calmness of Sudan’s ancient face. Her heart still trembled.  Don't know what to say between.

After a while, he looked at Sultan Gu and screamed dryly: "Wang..."

The ancient eyes of the Sudan were raised, and he glanced at him lightly, without saying a word, with a faintly oppressive vibe on his body.

Yuanjue stretched his back subconsciously, and felt nervous in his heart. This was the gaze of the regent he was familiar with.

He changed his name: "The Regent, his subordinates and General Ashina have seen it around. Most of the killers on the mountain were buried by the snow, and only a few escaped. Before General Ashina had time to interrogate them, they committed suicide by taking medicine."