82

On the way back to the courtyard, Yaoying took off Yaksha's grimace and remembered the gaze he looked at when she deliberately asked Sultan Gu to look at her mask before entering the palace.

Does he know the customary rules of the Gaochang Palace Banquet?

If he knew, would he misunderstand her intentionally?

At that time, he stared at her for a while, was he hesitating to remind her to change her mask?

Yaoying did it deliberately--but she really didn't know that there was such an exquisiteness, she just wanted to tell him that she bought a mask like him.

Do you want to explain clearly to him?

Yaoying pressed this idea as soon as it came up. Sultan Gu only glanced at her at the time and had no other reaction. Maybe she didn't think much at all. She was embarrassed to explain it deliberately.

People like him have nothing to worry about and don't care about the mask on her face at all.

So there is no need for explanation.

After figuring this out, Yaoying did not hide her mask, got out of the carriage, and was about to go to Sultan Gutan to talk about the meeting between Yuchi Dharma and Haidu Aling. The corner of her eye was swept to the side of the corridor.  The figure stunned and smiled immediately.

"Aqing!"

Xie Qing stepped forward and saluted Yaoying with a single glance, expressionless, respectful and solemn.

Yaoying smiled at the corners of her eyebrows and her eyes. She walked quickly into the corridor and took her to look carefully: "Is your injury healed?"

Xie Qing replied: "Princess, don't worry, I'm much better."

Yaoying was a little worried, she stood on her toes and leaned closer to take a closer look at her face.

Xie Qing has a stubborn temper, never complaining or getting tired. Regardless of wind or rain, he sticks to the practice of the knife every morning, with thick calluses on his hands.  This time she was seriously injured to save Jin Bo and had to escape from the city to recuperate. Xie Chong and the others said that she had taken a shot on behalf of Jin Bo, covered in blood, and only woke up after a coma for a day. They thought she was so bad and bad.  How could his injury be healed so quickly?

The lights were dim, Xie Qing's face was straight, and her back was straight. Yaoying couldn't see if her injuries were really healed.

"A Qing, I am safe now. With General Su there, I will be fine. You should take care of your injuries. Don't hold on to it. It won't be good if you leave the root of the disease. Are you martial artists the most taboo against injuries?"

Xie Qing still had a dumb face, and said solemnly: "I'm fine, I can come back to protect the princess."

Yaoying knew that she couldn't persuade her, sighed, looked back, and wanted to ask Sultan Gu, but she didn't see anyone.

He seemed to have passed by her just now, and she patronized Xie Qing without paying attention.

Yaoying turned around and continued to talk to Xie Qing in a low voice.

The two were talking, and the guards in the court walked back, looked over with a line of sight, and stayed for a long time in Yaoying's hand holding Xie Qing tightly.

Yaoying felt a little strange, so she looked up.

Yuanjue stood deep in the corner of the promenade, with a pair of gray-brown eyes staring at her hand quietly, a sneer at the corner of her lips, and a faint sullen expression on her face.