92

What about General Su?

No one has ever asked the question of Sultan Gu. This identity cannot be exposed to the world. He will always be alone, appear at the right time, and then disappear without a trace.

Those who did not know regarded him as King Kong Yaksha, and those who knew that he was invincible, he was a weapon with no desires and no demands.

There is no need to care about sharp weapons.

Sultan Gu looked at Yaoying with a look of concern, and said indifferently: "My whereabouts have nothing to do with the princess."

The tone is flat, and there is no intention to ridicule.

However, in the ears of Yuanjue listening to the side, it was like a basin of snow water mixed with crushed ice pouring down. It was cold. Yaoying hadn't responded yet, but his scalp was tight, and he lowered his head in embarrassment, rubbing helplessly.  I rub my hands.

There was a soft chuckle in the ear, "Of course it is related to me."

Yuan Jue raised his head in surprise.

Yaoying sat by the bonfire, looked directly at Sudan’s cold blue eyes, and said softly: “General Su was ordered to escort me. General Su was a little uncomfortable when he was in Gaochang, and now he is seriously injured.  The general is alone."

The two thick eyebrows of Sudan were slightly twisted.

Without waiting for him to answer, Yaoying looked at Yuanjue, staring at him with dark eyes, her voice raised a little higher: "Are you going to come back after sending me down the mountain? Are you going to leave General Su here alone?"

Fate was shocked, feeling guilty inexplicably, and whispered: "I have something important to go down the mountain."

He wants to execute the order of the regent.

Yaoying spread his hands at him: "That means there is no one beside General Su?"

Yuan Jue's eyes widened, and the expression on his face was a little dazed: "It has always been like this..."

At the foot of the mountain, there is a guard of the royal court and a garrison loyal to the Buddha. A large number of personnel can be deployed at any time. However, the regent has a special status. There are only a few guards who can approach him and directly command him, and now Bi Su is regent.  The king's identity swaggered and went down the mountain. In order not to stun the snake, the regent on the mountain must disappear completely.

Sultan Gu cannot show up in front of people now.

This kind of thing has happened before. When the tribe surrendering to the royal court rebelled, when the ambitious family tried to change the dynasty, when the princes and nobles and the tribal leaders had conflicts, the regent seemed to have fallen from the sky, resolved the crisis, and then left quietly.  .

This has always been the case for the past few years. Yuanjue has become accustomed to the regent's coming and going without a trace. As long as the regent is not backed up by the exercises, he does not need a helper. After all, one more person knows the exercises he practices, and the risk of exposure is higher.

Yuanjue took a quiet look at Sultan Gu.

Yaoying also looked back at Sultan Gu, who was silent: "General Ashina has gone down the mountain, and the fate is going down the mountain. The general's injury is still not healed. If he is backed up by the exercises and there is no one around him, what should I do?  ?"

"I can stay."

She has a gentle but firm tone.

Yuanjue thought for a while and retorted for Sultan Gu: "The princess does not know how to martial arts, and staying here will not help the regent."