62

The Buddhist monk's debate about whether the "Heart Sutra" is a Pseudo-Scripture did not affect Yaoying, but she felt that there were still monks discussing the matter in private, but she did not dare to quarrel in public.

Prajna and Yuanjue were also involved. Yaoying bumped into the two of them several times, and she seemed to be in a dispute with other people.

She is an outsider, it is difficult to inquire about the temple affairs in the temple, and when she returns to the yard, she concentrates on her own affairs.

According to her instructions, Lao Qi took in the Hu Nu who came to ask for help. She replanted the strange stone honey and horse milk bought from Hu Shangkang University, but Kang Da said that he did not have black pearl grape varieties, because this kind of grape tastes sour.  It has a bitter taste and has small particles. It is a discarded variety and is rare in the Western Regions.

Yaoying asked Xie Peng to pass a message to Lao Qi, asking him to find a way to ask Hushang to go to Gaochang to find black pearls. The grapes of this variety are indeed not as sweet and full as other grapes when they mature, but they are very suitable for making wine.

The weather is getting hotter and the fruits are harvested. Yaoying and the soldiers can eat all kinds of fresh fruits every day. Courgettes that can only be seen at the Royal Palace Banquet in the Central Plains are everywhere here. Xie Chongtian holds it.  Eat, have trouble with the stomach for several days.

On this day, Ashina Bisuo’s personal soldiers returned quickly to report. Bi Suo had to delay a few days before returning. Haidu Aling was too cunning, and he could not find a chance to start, so he was unwilling to come back like this.

Yuanjue told Yaoying that the weather was too hot and it was not a good time to go on the road. When Bi Suo came back, it happened to be cooler. At that time, he went to Gaochang and didn't have to suffer too many crimes on the road.

Yaoying estimated the days and added a few thick leather jackets to her bag.  Although it is very hot during the day, it is not as hot and humid as Jing Nan. As long as she hides in the house or under the shade of a tree, it is very cool. At night, it is really cold. She has to cover herself with a blanket when she falls asleep at night in the scorching heat.

Now she is only surrounded by soldiers. These big men are very carefree. Xie Qing is not a maid. She has to take care of her daily life and prepare personal things to avoid making troubles on the way.

After a few days of busy work, Yaoying remembered one thing. After morning class that day, she found that Fate was in the main hall and came to look for him.

The guard knew her identity and directed her to go inside. When she reached the place, a loud noise came from behind the low wall.

Yaoying looked inside with her probe.

Prajna was standing in the courtyard and was arguing with several monks. The sun on the top of his head was so bad that people were dizzy. Several people stood in the scorching sun, their faces flushed, their heads sweating, and their saliva fluttering. They pulled and pushed each other from time to time.

Yaoying avoided the promenade and stood on tiptoe to look around.

She was surprised when she first saw monks arguing in the temple, because in the Central Plains, monks are generally not so agitated and rude because of the debate. It is different in the royal court. The monks are very strong in arguing. They can not only laugh at each other and ridicule each other.  Push and pull are also allowed.

Prajna has a mouth that is hard to beat. After arguing for a while, he was defeated. According to the rules, he should admit defeat. He refused to bow his head because of his neck, and his eyes were red in a hurry.