To marry a monk 54

Silence like stagnant water.

The room was full of candlelights shaking.

Li Zhongqian faced the sight of everyone's scrutiny, step by step, his feet swaying slightly.

The guarding Jin Wuwei hesitated whether to step forward and stop him, and looked at Li De at the main banquet table.

Li De drank slightly, his face flushed a little, put down his wine glass, narrowed his eyes, and looked at the pale Li Zhongqian without making a sound.

Jin Wuwei glanced at each other, staying in place, raising his hand to hold the hilt of the knife, and staring at Li Zhongqian vigilantly.

The ministers of civil and military affairs who were present looked at each other.

Prime Minister Zheng pondered for a moment, sighed, got up and left the table, and greeted Li Zhongqian with the gilt and silver pot.

With a smile on his face, he poured a glass of wine and handed it to Li Zhongqian. He lowered his voice and said, "Princess Wen Zhao is in the country, but it is a pity that she is jealous of the beauty. Her cup of wine should be served by your brother. Zhong Qian, Wen Zhao  Before the princess came out of the pavilion, it was you who felt most at ease."

The last sentence is very meaningful, and it is his sincere words.

Princess Wen Zhao is dead. She traded a marriage for the stability of her mother and brother for the rest of her life. If Li Zhongqian is stupid, isn't the princess sacrificed in vain?

However, Li Zhongqian didn't appreciate it. He raised his eyes, his phoenix eyes flickered, and he glanced at Prime Minister Zheng as if he was looking at a dead person.

Prime Minister Zheng couldn't help but stand upright all over his body.

Li Zhongqian passed him directly and staggered towards Li Xuanzhen's seat.

Li Xuanzhen raised her head and stared at him, motionless.

The two brothers both gave birth to a pair of phoenix eyes, their eyes met, one numb, and the other gloomy.

The Donggong minister jumped up and stopped Li Zhongqian: "Duke Wei Guo, your seat is not here."

Li Xuanzhen waved his hand to signal the minister to withdraw.

The ministers frowned and looked at each other.

Li Xuanzhen's face was slightly cold, and she said coldly: "Get out!"

The ministers had to retreat.

Li Zhongqian's face twitched a few times, and he slapped Li Xuanzhen with a palm.

The exclamation sounded one after another, and Jin Wuwei Fei stepped forward.

With a cry, Li Zhongqian's fist brushed Li Xuanzhen, and the whole person couldn't hold back his momentum and fell on the felt mat.

Jin Wuwei stood on the spot in a daze, everyone stood up in surprise, looked at Li Zhongqian who was struggling to get up, shook his head and sighed, with regret and sympathy in his eyes.

They all saw it just now, Li Xuanzhen did not make a dodge action, being so close, Li Zhongqian actually didn't hurt Li Xuanzhen, and he fell down. It seems that Li Zhongqian really was abandoned-he was very sharp and attacked.  Li Zhongqian who never flinches!

Donggong's ministers stepped forward again.

Li Xuanzhen glanced over with a warning look.

Everyone clenched their fists, gritted their teeth and withdrew.