85

The guards were chasing after wave after wave. From time to time in the dark and quiet night, there was a palpitating bowstring sound. Haidu Aling swung his knife with his arms, and the sky was full of cold light of the knife.

People kept screaming and falling down.

Yuchi Bodhidharma was as painful as the burning of his tightly held shoulders, shaking like chaff, his face was horrified, but his brown eyes looked around calmly.

They escaped from the palace, and the shouts of killing behind them gradually faded away.

Haidu Aling's clothes were torn and bloody. The whole figure looked like he was fished out of a pool of blood. He carried Yuchi Dharma and jumped onto a snow-covered roof. He threw Yuchi Dharma away and said in his mouth.  There was a quick whistle.

Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps in the dark night, and the figures shook. Several guards in black came along and knelt at his feet.

"Jinbo is still alive, so he went back to report me to Propaganda."

Haidu Aling's voice was cold.

The guards were shocked, looked at each other, and kowtowed: "The subordinates are not doing things well, and I would like to go back to the dentist to report guilt to Da Khan, and I will never hurt the prince."

Lying on the snow, Yuchi Dharma secretly admired: Haidu Aling had just rushed out of the siege, nine dead for a lifetime, and before he escaped Gaochang, he could calmly plan how to clear his guilt. It is worthy of the most respected by Wahhan Khan.  Of the descendants.

Haidu Aling grinned and wiped off the sticky blood on his cheeks. With a bang, he abandoned the long knife in his hand that had been chopped over, and said loudly: "You follow me faithfully, follow me from birth to death, and take the risk of assassinating Jinbo for me.  Everyone is a loyal and brave man. What's the crime? It's up to the people to get things done, and it's not that you are disadvantaged in doing things, it's Jinbo's fate."

The guards were stunned, and their faces were moved.

"I should have been killed." Haidu Aling stood with his hand in his hand, looking at his subordinates, and said word by word, "The sweat must be furious, one person will do everything, one person, I am the one who ordered the assassination of Jin Bo  , I will bear all the faults and let my sweat be handled."

He leaned over, took out the saber around his subordinate's waist, and handed it to his subordinate.

The guard took the knife and looked at a loss.

Haidu Aling patted him on the shoulder: "I was exposed about my assassination of Jinbo, Da Khan and the other princes will not let me go. Ina's chaser is coming soon. I don't want to die in the hands of a woman.  Lower my head and go back to receive the reward. The sweat will not only forgive you, but also reward you beautiful women with gold and silver."

The guards reacted and their hands trembled.

Haidu Aling turned his eyes on the faces of every subordinate, and said calmly: "You have done your duties. You don't need to follow my orders anymore. You will find your own way in the future."

The guards had tears in their eyes, looking up at his firm figure, speechless for a long time.

Suddenly, there was a clear bang. The soldier who received the knife threw off the long knife, stood up angrily, his eyes were so red that he bleeds, and wept: "The prince fought south and north, fought bravely, and made great contributions to the north.  The charge took the lead, and no one in the army knows! Just because the prince is not the son of Da Khan, he was left out of the suspicion by Da Khan. The first prince and the second prince set up ambush to murder the prince. The prince was seriously injured.  I'm not convinced by a few thieves who have been perfunctory, so partial!"