87

Ashina Bisuo strode forward to Yaoying, just got off the horse, her face was pale, she was cold and dusty, but her smile was still bright.

"Princess, don't come here without problems."

Yaoying uncovered her face mask, brushed the slush from her boots with a soft whip, and her eyes fell on Bi Suo's injured leg.  He was limping when she left the holy city. The witch doctor asked him to rest for a few months. How could he be able to ride a horse so quickly?

"Is the general's injury healed?"

Bi Suo smiled and kicked her long legs pretendingly.

He looked at Yaoying, his blue eyes were filled with a gentle smile: "I am worried about the princess, who just recovered from the injury, and came here to take the princess back to the Wang Court. I heard that Gaochang Langjun is handsome and good at singing and dancing.  Did the princess forget me?"

Yaoying raised her eyes, staring at Bi Suo for a long while with her jet-black eyes, and smiled.

"It's freezing cold, the general's leg injury has not healed, so let's go into the house and talk."

Her voice is still soft.

Bi Suo was speechless for a while, watching Yaoying turning back into the house without hesitation, and slowly putting away her smile.

Fate, who was left on the sidelines, looked at the opportunity, rushed forward a few steps, and asked in a low voice: "General, have you received the letter?"

Bi Suo nodded and looked around: "I left three days ago and just received your letter on the road, where is the regent?"

Since Yaoying and his group set off, he was restless, having trouble sleeping and eating, and wanted to leave for Gaochang several times, but he was stopped by Chima and the witch doctor.  Three days ago, the holy city came to the guests. Chima was busy banqueting the guests. He found an opportunity to sneak out of the holy city. When he first arrived in Shacheng, he saw the letter brought back by the goshawk.  They met when they left and returned.

Yuanjue's expression was tense, her voice low, and she said in Sanskrit: "The regent is alone these days. No one will be seen during the day. He will definitely come back if he doesn't stay overnight. I dare not get too close. This morning  The regent went east and has not yet returned."

Bi Suo frowned and asked: "Did the regent hurt someone?"

Yuan Jue shook his head: "The Regent didn't hurt anyone. Only that night when the Regent was doing his exercises, I was in a hurry. I got too close, and was shocked by internal forces. I was slightly injured. I just took a medicine."

Bi Suo looked at Yuanjue's face with a solemn expression.

Yuanjue patted his head: "Also... these two Tiantianzhao princesses talked to the regent, the regent ignored her, but the princess Wenzhao didn't seem to care at all. Every day she asked me where the regent was, and ordered the soldiers.  Keep hot rice and hot cakes for the regent, every day."

Bi Suo's pupils shrank suddenly: "The regent ignores Princess Wen Zhao? Why do you ignore it? What is the reaction of Princess Wen Zhao? Tell me more about it."

Yuanjue recalled, while slowly telling the situation on the road these few days.

"No matter what Princess Wen Zhao and the Regent say, the Regent always says nothing, and Princess Wen Zhao is the same as before. The regent did not even see anyone in the past two days, and only came back at night, when Princess Wen Zhao had already rested."

Bi Suo frowned and groaned.

No one knows better than him how terrible it is when the ancient Sudan cannot suppress the skill. Why is Princess Wen Zhao not afraid at all?