168

Yaoying was drunk, drunk in a daze.

The Gaochang delegation brought wines from Zhuolin and Bafenggu. At the banquet, Ma Luguo and Wei Dynasty exchanged credentials, and Princess Manda poured her a few glasses of wine.

Li Zhongqian managed strictly. She only drank a few cups and didn't feel anything on the way. After entering the inner room, she didn't know what was going on, and her head became even more dizzy. Maybe it was because she hadn't touched alcohol in the past few years.

The candlelight was dim, and the calm and solemn figure of Tamaraga remained motionless.

She knelt and sat in front of him, shook her head, smelled a faintly sweet smell of medicine, and couldn't help but grabbed his sleeves and nudged forward.

There is always a faint scent lingering in Tamaraga. She can’t tell what the smell is. Wang Ting people like to offer flowers and spices to the Buddha. He often stays in the temple for a long time, and he is also stained with the kind in the temple.  The scent of coldness and tranquility.

Smelling this scent, Yaoying feels at ease, just like the moment she wakes up from a nightmare, she finds herself in a dream, so she takes a long sigh of relief, and all the pain in the dream disappears.

"Master..."

She gently said, raising her eyes to look at him, her eyebrows slightly curved, her long eyelashes trembling slightly, her eyes blurred, like a flower that blooms slowly in the moon, full of sweet nectar.  The waves of the eyes flowed, and the traces of sweetness immediately overflowed.

The room was full of her breath, curled and floated, and sultry.

Tamara Gha immediately looked away, but Youxiang was still tangling at the end of her nose.

Yaoying was a little unsteady, she was weak and boneless, tender and curvy.

The aroma seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

Tamaraga's eyes drooped, looking at the Buddhist scriptures that he had just seen half of the case, and asked softly, "Did the princess ate alcohol?"

Yaoying's reaction is usually slower. After a while, she nodded, her eyes widened, as if she had done something bad and was caught, her voice was low and she asked, "Am I offending the Master?"

He can't eat alcohol. She ate alcohol and enters his house. Does it count as a violation of the precepts?

She stared at him with watery eyes, trusting and being close, with a bit of self-blame, and loosened his sleeves.

"Master, I was wrong, I will go out first..."

Yaoying was dizzy, sore and too lazy to stand up. She turned around and crawled out with her hands and feet. With a bang, her head hit the table she usually uses, and she gasped with pain and her nose was sore.

She covered her forehead and felt that she was dizzy even worse.

The arms suddenly tightened, the sleeves of the robes flicked, and the slender and powerful fingers grabbed her arm and pulled her to sit up with a slight force.

After a while, Yaoying knelt down and sat in front of Tamaraga again. He held her arm with one hand to make her sit firmly, and brushed away the broken hair on her forehead with one hand to see where she was bruised.

Yaoying stared at him blankly, her cheeks flushed.

The candlelight shone diagonally on her face, and her white neck was exposed between her loose skirts, like snow gathering under the moon.