182

Many years later, in response to the edicts of the sweat of the people, the tribes rushed to the holy city to help the Buddha they admire and rescued the holy city. The story is still spread among the people, and it has become the most talked about by the people of every tribe.  One of the legends.

The Buddha is the king in their minds. As long as the Buddha gives an order, every tribe is willing to charge for him.

On that day, the black smoke was filled and the fire was blazing. The tribal coalition forces and the garrisons from various places were like gods, and iron arrows were overwhelming.  Trapped in the wilderness outside the holy city.

Heavy horses shattered the battle formation of the tribal soldiers, and the infantry holding the shield approached step by step. The soldiers afterwards waved their spears, and the archers drew bows and shot arrows at the back and on the two wings.

After a whole day of strangulation, the Northern Rong coalition forces were frightened and defeated. Seeing that the broken tribal flags fell one after another, they turned around and fled in despair, and the wolves rushed.

The little prince Mobido of Ujiri with a bronze mask on his face and his father led the tribal warriors to step down the camp of the Northern Rong forces. Wherever the iron cavalry passed, blood flowed into rivers and corpses were everywhere.

The coalition forces tried to break through, and the encirclement of the cavalry units shrank and became smaller, and their pockets slowly tightened.  The coalition forces could only retreat. Several tribal soldiers retreating from different directions slammed into one place, and found that their back, left and right sides were all surrounded by their comrades, and they had no way of retreating.

Tens of thousands of people were tightly compressed in a large closed circle. People were next to each other, their arms squeezed their arms, and the horses trampled on the soldiers. Everyone couldn't care about killing the enemy and tried their best to rush forward and upward.  In order to ensure that you are not trampled on by other people and horseshoes.  Once he fell, he could no longer get up. The soldiers climbed up on horsebacks, climbed on the pile of people, and rushed away from everyone who stood in front of them.

The iron arrow volleyed down with the sound of breaking through the air, bringing up a lot of blood.

The snowy ground was stained red with sticky blood.

The remnant sun is like blood, and the wind is harsh.

Haidu Aling pulled his horse and turned his head, his felt robe was stained with blood, and he had been fighting for a whole day. He was exhausted and his body was wounded. He raised his hand to wipe the blood on his face, revealing a face with open flesh, pale golden eagle eyes looking around.  In a circle, I looked at the reinforcements rushing around like a tide, listened to the desperate howls of the soldiers in my ears, and laughed at himself.

Frustration, depression, and despair came to my heart.

The hero's end, the fight between the trapped beasts.

He thought he had trapped Tamaraga through the civil strife in the royal court, but he did not expect that the person who was really trapped was himself.

Wahan Khan always looked forward and backward in the face of Tamaraga, and was extra cautious, and even the grass and trees were all soldiers. As long as the banner of Tamaraga appeared on the battlefield, Vahan Khan's heart was lifted.

In the past, the Beirong nobles laughed at Wahan Khan being scared by a monk, and the same was true for Haidu Aling, thinking that Wahan Khan would be too worried and indecisive when he was old.