88

In the wild clouds, heavy snow flies, and in the vast night, the whistling north wind is like a huge wave shaking the sky, surging and roaring in the endless snowy field.

In the sky, thousands of peaks and tens of thousands of ridges plunge into the sky, the peaks are white and snow-capped, standing quietly, the snowy area is full, and no one can be seen.

Horseshoes smashed into the wind and snow, and in the boundless quiet night, a dark horse slowly galloped from the east and stood still in front of a steep mountain road.

The neighing sound of the horse was engulfed by the mountain wind in a blink of an eye.

The man on horseback let go of the reins, his blue eyes were clear and clear, and he quietly looked down at the quiet city under the snow-white mountains in the distance. The black robe on his body was blown by the violent wind, hunting sounded, and his face mask was blown off by the wind.  Showing a hideous and ugly face.

His eyes were light, and his upright figure seemed to blend in with the dense night.

In the silence, a few sharp and thin bowstrings suddenly sounded. As soon as the sound arrived, the bowstrings rang and buzzed in all directions, and an arrow cut through the wind and snow, and pounced on the ancient Sudan.

These iron arrows are coming turbulently. The wind-induced electric power flies quickly like thunder. Under the ten thousand arrows, the wind stops and the snow stops, and the sky is cold and the light flashes.

The rain of arrows is dense like a spider web, shrouded in layers, like a sieve, no matter how hard the target is, it will have to be skinned.

The tightening sound made the scalp numb, but Sultan Gu remained motionless as if he hadn't heard it until he was surrounded by the arrow light. Then he slowly raised his eyes, the long knife came out of its sheath, and the convergent internal force surged out.  Wherever the knife is heading, the wind is strong and strong.

A burst of knives and arrows staggered, and the arrows fell one after another, piercing holes in the snow.

The atmosphere is stiff, and the wind continues to raging.

Ancient Sudan raised his arms with a crisp sound, his long sword was sheathed, and his eyes were cold.

There were a few smirks from high places on the mountain road, figures shaking, and the sound of horses' hoofs. On the cliff appeared a man wearing a white cloak and holding a longbow, with a mask on his face, a strong muscle, and a sturdy figure.

The creaking footsteps rang out, dozens of assassins dressed in white cloaks like him walked out from different directions, clustered on his wings, all holding sharp blades, and a pair of murderous anger under the mask, staring together.  Looking at Sultan Gu.

At the outermost periphery, there are more than a dozen...hands tighten the bowstring, and can cooperate with the killer to launch a shooting at the outermost periphery at any time.

The headed man had cold eyes, glanced at the arrows all over the floor, cast a longbow, drew out his saber, and pointed the tip of the sword at Sultan Gu.

"Sultan Gu, I've been waiting for you for several days! I've been preparing for a long time to lay out the net, just to take your heads and your skulls for wine! Even if your martial arts are superb, you have three heads and six arms, it's difficult to insert your wings today.  Flee! Today in the coming year will be the anniversary of your Sultan’s death!"

He gave an order and rode his horse down the mountain.

Others shouted loudly, brandished sharp blades, and rushed towards Sultan Gu with him.