191

General Goshawk Jin will send back Li Zhongqian's letter every two days.

He wrote the letter hastily, in a few words, where he got there and which way to go next.

On this day, Yaoying finished busy, took the letter to compare the map, hey, turned around and asked Tan Moroga.

He sat back to back with her, and the book case in front of him was also full of texts. When he glanced at the map, he could tell the name and customs of the local tribe where she pointed.

Yaoying went back to her book case and wrote a letter saying that she was sick recently and missed Li Zhongqian very much.

The letter was sent out, and within a few days, Li Zhongqian replied, but there were still only a few words in the letter, without mentioning her illness.

Yaoying rolled up the parchment and frowned slightly.

......

Two months later.

Chang'an.

The sky is vast, the Milky Way is shining with stars, the lights are brilliant in the shops, the night market is thousands of lights, and the trees and flowers of fire are like the silhouette reflections of stars in the sky.

Li Deli, the emperor of the Wei Dynasty, was in front of the temple, dressed in a red-yellow round-neck uniform, his temples were cold and frosty, his eyes were densely wrinkled, his eyes were still deep and clear, and he looked to the west.

The night is calm, but the storm is about to come.

He coughed a few times.

The servant anxiously persuaded: "Sage, you just took the medicine, and you can't blow the wind, and the dew is heavy in the middle of the night, so you should go back to the hall earlier."

Li De waved his hand.

The servant retired respectfully.

The guards with their heads wrapped around their heads trot forward and clasped their fists, saying: "Sage, the edict has been sent to Hexi, Gaochang and other places. Gaochang has not heard back yet. Lin, Chen, Yu, and Wang's family Shangshu is very scared and will choose a day to send it.  The children go to Beijing for selection by the princess."

Li De looked as usual.

Losing Hexi, the Central Plains dynasty is tantamount to being strangled by the throat, destined to be controlled by others.  Hexi and the Western Regions recovered, and the merits were in the community and benefited his descendants. He was happier than anyone else. The Wei Dynasty had to regain the racecourse and strengthen its armaments if it wanted long-term peace and stability.

But the Western Army is now in the hands of Li Yaoying, which has become another hidden worry for him.

Li Yaoying, a weak woman who lived in the war-torn Western Regions, survived and continued to grow, all of which was beyond his expectation.  On the side of the couch, no one should be allowed to snore. Li Yaoying and Li Zhongqian hate him for being so boned. Sooner or later they will rebel. He cannot leave the pair of children.

Before their foundation is not strong enough, they must cultivate another force and let the snipes and clams fight, so that the court can take the opportunity to control the situation.

"Who is guarding the palace?"

"The saints, all arrangements have been made. The Li Palace is guarded by the Zuo Xiaowei General Sun Qin, and the Queen Xie is hard to fly. The Chongxuan Gate to the north of the palace is guarded by the You Xiaowei General Pei Yanzhi, and the two guards guarding the south and east are two military guards.  General, all the workshops have been cleared out, all from the Habayashi army."