118

Yaoying keeps up with Tamaraga.

Bi Suo hung behind her.

There was a cold wind last night, and the front of the court was covered with soft snow. The three of them walked across the snow, and there was a creaking sound on the soles of their feet.

Tamaraga walked calmly and didn't walk fast, but he was tall and straight, with long legs, robes hunting, and he had already walked a distance in a blink of an eye.

Yaoying quickly followed him, she suddenly felt her feet sink, and her whole body was nailed to the spot, unable to move.

She lowered her head and found that half of the boots were stuck in the snow.

The weather has recently become warmer, and the snow is not as solid as it is in the cold winter.

Yaoying tried to pull out her boots, and after a few tries, she still couldn't move.

Bi Suo followed her closely. Seeing this, she couldn't help but laugh out loud, walked forward, stretched out her hand to help her, and smiled: "Princess, don't worry, I'll help you..."

He stretched out his hand to Yaoying, and from the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a snow-white robe flashing by, his smile stiffened slightly.

Yaoying grabbed her boots and pulled out several times, her body swayed slightly, she was a little unsteady, and two shadows covered her in front of her. She raised her head, subconsciously stretched out her hand, and gently grabbed one of them by the sleeve.

The three of them were silent.

Bi Suo lowered her eyes, her eyes fell on Yaoying's slender fingers, her eyes were a little strange.

Yaoying also looked at her hand, feeling a little guilty in her heart, slowly raised her eyes, and met Tan Moroga's cold and indifferent gaze.

He stood in front of her, his face was handsome, Fengshen was handsome, there was almost no expression on his face, his tolerance was dusty.

I don't know what's going on. She grabbed his sleeves in a hurry.

There are fine gold patterns on the robes, which are slightly prickly when they pass across the fingertips.

Yaoying regained her consciousness, smiled apologetically at Tamaraga, and was about to release her finger. He lifted his arm gently, beckoning her not to let go.

She knew it, clutching his sleeve tightly, and pulled herself out of the snow.

"Like smoking bamboo shoots..."

Yaoying chuckled lightly, let go of her hand, and brushed off the snowflakes on the edge of her boots.

Tamaraga did not speak, and when she stood firm, she turned and walked away.

Yaoying followed him, looked at Bi Suo's dazed expression beside him, and asked, "Has the general never seen bamboo shoots?"

Bi Suo smiled at her, shook her head, and said: "I haven't seen it. I often hear people say that Han has a vast land, vast land and rich resources, and Han has many things that we don't have here..."

He changed the conversation, "The princess must have missed his hometown so much after being away from home for so long?"

Yaoying thought of her homeland thousands of miles away from Wang Ting, and she felt melancholy.

Bi Suo stared at Tamaraga's back without blinking, and his voice was raised a little higher, and said: "I made the princess sad, princess don't feel sad, now the situation in Beirong is chaotic, and the princess's relatives may have been found.  I believe that soon, the princess will be able to return to her hometown and reunite with her relatives."