130

It was not early, Yaoying moved the long case and placed it between the blanket and the felt blanket on which she slept as a partition, and lay down on her side.

There was no movement for a long time next to her. She stretched her head out of the blanket, lay on the case and looked out, her sleepy eyes dimly: "Why is the general still awake?"

The candlelight flickered, her long, jet-black hair covered her shoulders, her cheeks were light and dizzy, and her eyes seemed to be filled with water.

Tamara Gha subconsciously touched the Buddhist beads, and only touched the rough cocoon with his fingers, remembering that he did not wear the Buddhist beads, and raised his hand lightly, bringing a breeze to extinguish the candle.

The tent fell into a gloomy darkness, but a faint torch light penetrated into the tent, the light faintly floated, and the girl's charming face was still clearly visible.

Tamaraga looked away, lifted the blanket, and lay down slowly.

After hearing him lie down, Yaoying also lay back.

After a while, her breathing became slow and long.

When she was asleep, Tamara Gha sat up, got up, and walked around the bookcase in the middle, gently lifting the blanket on Yaoying's body with her fingers.

Yaoying's eyes were closed tightly, she was motionless, and she was asleep.

His eyes were drooping, he rolled up her sleeves, took out a piece of Kampa to cover the exposed section of his wrist, and put two fingers on it.

I don’t know what she talked with Princess Manda that day. I heard that they said that Princess Manda’s face was radiant when she left, and there was no resentment during the conversation. The medical officer was very grateful for this and gave her a lot of nursing medicine.  .

When I was in Asan’s department, I went to see her in the evening and wanted to ask her about the medication. Unfortunately, Mohito was also there, and he stayed in her room for a long time, talking and laughing, there would be no sign of leaving for a while, he  Not wanting to attract Mópito's attention, he left.

Her pulse condition is gentle and slightly weak.

Tamaraga retracted her fingers and Jinpa, making slight movements without touching her skin.

She hummed a little in her dream, then moved suddenly, and slapped her arm away from the felt blanket, her sleeves slipped and her arms were exposed. In the darkness, the skin was brighter than snow.

Tamaraga looked away, and a gentle light swept away from the corner of his eyes.

His eyes moved back again.

Yaoying's arm was caged with the string of prayer beads he gave her. The gray-white prayer beads were moist and cold, like a handful of moonflowers, and each bead was close to her skin like snow.

She wore a narrow-sleeved gown during the day, and she couldn't see that she was wearing a Buddhist bead. It turned out that she was tightly caged like her arm ring, and she would not slip off and be seen.

Tamara Gya lowered her eyes, pulled up the blanket to envelop Yaoying, tucked her arm back under the blanket, and pressed it lightly.

He bypassed the book case and lay down with his back to Yaoying.

.........

I don’t know if it’s because there is one more person around, Yaoying didn’t have the same nightmare as yesterday.