152

The sky was slightly white, and the morning breeze was blowing.

Bi Su crossed the corridor and hurried down the stairs.

Under the long steps, a graceful figure stood in the cold light, with black ink hair, autumn water pupils, light yellow flower cage skirt, holding a horse whip in his hand, and the tail of the whip knocked on the stone steps without a moment, with a thoughtful look  .

"I want to see the Master, but I don't know if it is not convenient for the Master to see me?"

She saw Bi Suo, put away the riding whip, took off the veil, and said directly.

Bi Su hesitated for a moment: "The Wang got better yesterday, so it is inconvenient to see the princess."

"Why is it inconvenient?"

"The king is going to retreat again. The king said that it should be too late to see off the princess. The king prepared a gift for the princess."

After finishing talking, calm down before the steps.

Yaoying was silent for a while, smiled, and said, "That means the teacher has not closed up yet. I just want to say a few words to him. It won't be too long. Please tell the army to the Master for me, and I will wait here.  "

"Or, I can only see the Master at night? Then I will come at night."

She still spoke in a soft voice, with a smile between her eyebrows, but Bi Suo heard her scalp numb, and she immediately turned back into the hall.

The healer just finished the injection for Tamaraga. His face was pale, his exposed shoulders and back were sweating profusely, greasy, and he sat there for a while.

Bi Suo said: "Wang, the princess is waiting for me to reply...The princess also said that if you are inconvenient to see her now, she will come at night."

Yaoying has always been empathetic, knowing that she is an outsider, and would not ask much about many things, but when she insisted on what she wanted to do, Bi Suo couldn't fool her at all.

Tamaraga wiped off the sweat on her body, stood up, put on her robes, and said, "Please come in, the princess."

When Yaoying entered the temple, Tamara Gha was sitting in front of the bookcase, holding the scriptures in her hand, her back straight, her expression as usual, solemn, and she couldn't see how she had just given acupuncture.

"Princess Lao took care of me the night before. The princess is the governor of the Western Army. She is in a hurry to go to Gaochang. Bi Suo shouldn't trouble the princess to take care of me and delay the princess's itinerary."

He raised his eyes, looked at Yaoying, and said slowly.

"Bi Suo will no longer trouble the princess with these trivial things in the future. I have approved the paperwork sent by Gao Chang, and I have seen Duke Wei Guo. The princess is no longer a modern girl and can set off immediately."

Yaoying looked around.

His book case was empty, and the small case she used to use was gone.

She remembered that the small case was black and gilded, with lotus flowers, treasure ponds, curly grass, and small sitting Buddha painted on it. She used pens, inks, and stationery.  She used to read and write letters in front of a small case. Tamaraga sat aside and read the scriptures. When she encountered doubts, she turned to ask him, and he explained to her.  Over the back of her hand.

He was too gentle to her, staying beside him, she was very at ease, without the slightest defense, over time, she unknowingly trusted to be close to him, and sometimes teased him, faintly felt that he would not be angry, even if angry, it is.  Good for her, and won't be angry for long.