181

When the holy city that could not be captured for a long time finally revealed a gap, the cavalrymen, who had exhausted their patience in the day-to-day siege, had blood-red eyes and swarmed toward the city gate.

The entire city trembled in the sound of fighting against the sky.

In the violent wind and arrows, the long armored sword gleamed with a dignified cold light.

The tribal soldiers rushed into the holy city with howling wolves, and the defenders in the city retreated steadily.

At this moment, suddenly there was a terrifying loud rumbling, as if someone had tore open the night sky and dropped a thunderbolt, the ground shook the mountains, the boulders rolled down, the solid walls were shaking, and the feet quaked.  The thunder roared and the fire broke out.

Everyone is unstable, their hearts are beating wildly, their heads are dizzy, their ears are humming, and the whole body is shaking.

Someone screamed and fell off horseback.

The horses hissed, and they scurried like flies without their heads. Countless people fell off their horses and were stepped on by crazy startled horses, and blood was splashed.

Loud noises followed by loud noises, landslides and ground cracks, houses, Buddhist temples, and earthen buildings on both sides of the long street collapsed, the walls of square streets shattered, flames billowed, thick smoke rolled up, and rubble splashed like locust rain on the black crowd.  , Countless people screamed and fell down.

The entire holy city instantly became a piece of Shura ghosts, and like a ferocious behemoth, it opened its mouth wide, waiting to swallow all enemies who dared to invade its people.

The heart-piercing howls floated outside the city, and the subordinates watching the battle on the hillside were shocked and almost rolled off their horses. The mount squirted a few uncomfortable noses, and wanted to turn around.

The subordinates hurriedly calmed the mount who was frightened by the explosion, shouting: "Prince, there is an ambush in the city! Half of the holy city suddenly collapsed, and the vanguard was buried!"

In the distance, flames of the holy city soared into the sky, black smoke scattered, and iron arrows flew randomly.

The fire was fierce, and in an instant it rose into a sea of ​​flames, and the air was so hot that it was about to burn. Hundreds of knights hurriedly retreated, trying to escape from the only narrow exit. Hundreds of people collided together, trampled on each other, killed each other, and fought.  , The comrades who had just fought side by side, were blushing at this moment.

The general's roar was submerged by the deafening sound of collapse, and no one could hear his command. They were so distraught that they just wanted to leave the fire quickly.

The screams fluttered over the battlefield, and the fire illuminated half of the sky.

The light of the fire was reflected on Haidu Aling's deeply contoured face. He looked at the direction of the holy city, his complexion was as usual, and his eyes were colder than the night.

"I had guessed that this would happen a long time ago. Both Fozi and Li Yaoying are prudent people. Even if Bi Suo and other Wang Tings have different intentions, Li Yaoying has hundreds of trilogy protections, and Bi Suo won't succeed so easily... ours  The strategy is too smooth, they are nothing more than tactics."

He smiled, "The city is completely helpless, Buddha and Li Yaoying are desperate, wanting to come and die together. They played such a big show, nothing but to invite the king into the urn. They will count, and I will count! They will open the city gate to us after they break the boat and sink the boat.  chance."