187

Yaoying's whole body is about to burn.

Tamara Gha's reaction was much stronger than she had imagined.

The ears are his depressed, heavy and disordered gasps, his nose is full of the faint smell of his body, his whole body is evenly structured, he is amazingly hot, his shoulders are tight and hard, and sweat drops from his naked back.  trembling.

The body temperature rose, and the camp suddenly became sultry, and the swaying candlelight covered the two people who were hugging each other, a foggy yellow.

     It's hot.

Every part of Tamaraga's body is hot.

The breath lingering around Yaoying's ears and neck was hot and lingering.

She tightly confines her powerful & solid heat.

The surrounding air also seemed to be burning, hot and thin, making her breathless.

Yaoying relies on being a layman, although she has never experienced it, at least she has heard a lot of it, but Tamaraga is a monk who is purely cultivated. She knows little about these things. She originally wanted to tease him a few words, but gradually she couldn't laugh.  Now, most of the muscles and bones are soft, my face oozes fine sweat, and my hands are shaking.

When she retracted subconsciously, Tamaraga unconsciously let out an unbearable low groan, and immediately followed her, rubbing her sweaty forehead against the side of her neck, and her hot breath brushed her earlobe, breathing with her.  Blending.

"Mingyue Slave..."

A painful, eager and patient murmur overflowed from his lips, which were always piously reciting scriptures. His neck was stretched with bruises, his breath was overbearing, his blood was stretched, and he leaned against her like a wild horse.  Trembling, his arms tightened.

Yaoying opened her eyes and glanced at him quietly.

Tamara Gha embraced her, her normally unsorrowful and unhappy eyes were irritated with lust, her eyes were red, her eyes were confused, restrained, struggling, her face was wet, saturated with sweat, and her facial features became more and more distinct.  The neat, masculine scent and the scent of cold and submerged water are fused, which provokes people's heartstrings.

......

......

......

When he watched this way, a tingling rushed from the deepest part of her heart, Yaoying couldn't help shuddering, her face flushed, and she could no longer think of teasing him and closed her eyes.

Tamara Gha was shocked, and she looked at her close at hand without blinking.

She leaned on his bare shoulders, did not dare to raise her head, her hair was loose, her long black hair was rubbed in his arms, her eyes closed, her cheeks flushed, and she was as bright as a peach blossom, with a few strands of sweat.  The hair sticks to the cheeks, and the fresh lips are tightly pressed, afraid to make a sound.

In the Sansheng Pond, a lotus flower was blooming, gently swaying, and it was unbearable.

The flowers are beautiful and abundant.

He stared at the delicate petals, his evil thoughts overflowed, and he kept sinking.

People grow worry from love and worry, and fear grows from worry; if one is separated from love, why worry and fear?

He can't leave.

Since you can't live without it, then admit your desire, want to be one with her, want to ask her for the purest bliss in this world.