TMBM 57

The sky was high and silent, and the moonlight shone on a cold silver gleam that shone like a silver lin, and the night breeze hit the skin under the thin shirt, and it was as cold as snow.

Sultan Gu hugged Yaoying, who was trembling, and his agile figure flickered among the shadows of the towering silhouette of the palace. The leopard followed them, probing the claws lightly and gracefully.

Gradually, noisy voices came, and a few sharp arrows pierced the air, and the screaming sound was close at hand.

Yaoying felt nervous in her heart, and her fingers couldn't help but tighten the ancient clothes of Sudan.

He didn't say a word, he held her in his arms, raised his knife with his cross-arm, and split the messy arrows, jumped off the courtyard wall, and landed next to a bush of jujube trees.

In the courtyard separated by a wall, someone yelled at the person who shot the arrow: "See clearly! That is the regent!"

The guards who fired the arrows trembled with fear, and suddenly became a mess, shouting everywhere.

The solid arms around her shoulders were retracted, Yaoying was put down, her bare feet fell on the cold mud, and her coolness jumped straight up.

There was a depressed hum behind him.

Yaoying's eyelids twitched and she looked back.

Sultan Gu took a step back with his chest, his robe ran across the branches of the jujube, and the silver-white flowers fell rustlingly.

     "You are hurt?"

Yaoying was startled, she stretched out her hand to help Sultan Gu. When he was holding her against Haidu Aling just now, Haidu Aling shook out a short knife from his sleeve. He was afraid that she would be stabbed by the short knife.  The turning blocked the blow, and he may have suffered internal injuries at the time.

Sudan Gu staggered slightly.

Yaoying rushed forward and held his arm, feeling that he might not understand the Chinese that she said in a hurry, so she changed to Hu and asked again: "Are you injured?"

Sultan Gu stabilized his figure, raised his eyes, and glanced at her lightly. The scarred face was ugly and ferocious, and his pair of ruthless deep blue eyes looked like the vast and brilliant starry sky, cold and indifferent, without sadness or joy.

Yaoying suddenly felt that it was not a person standing in front of her, but a cold knife.

A merciless and desireless knife designed for killing.

The two of them met each other.

Yaoying frowned and looked up at Sultan Gu, with no fear or disgust on her face, only sincere concern and gratitude. The moonlight fell into her clear and slender eyes, and there was a flash of light in the eyes, and the autumn water was squishy, ​​gentle and charming.

However, the eyes of Sultan Gu's eyes are quiet and quiet, without any waves.

After staring at each other for a while, Yaoying continued to ask softly: "General Su, where are you injured?"

There were rainy footsteps from the courtyard gate, and Ashina Bisuo, dressed in military uniform, rushed over with the guards and rushed into the courtyard.

The guard saw the arrow on the ground, and then glanced at the stubborn face of Sudan's Gu, looking at each other, cowering and not daring to step forward.

Bi Suo stepped on all the arrows, and rushed forward anxiously, her eyes fell on Yaoying's hand holding Sultan Gu, her brows furrowed.

"The weak guards in the palace made the princess startled." He smiled at Yaoying, then motioned back to the two guards, "Send the princess back to rest."