184

Just getting on the carriage, Yaoying wanted to see the wound on Tamaraga's back, and raised his hand to lift off his shirt.

     "fine."

Tamaraga pressed her hand and said softly, with a thin layer of sweat on her face.

Yaoying frowned her eyebrows: "It's bleeding..."

She straightened up and asked him to lower her head. He trembled as soon as her finger touched his shoulder. The next moment, he suddenly clasped her wrist and fell into his arms.

Tamara Gya hugged her tightly, pressing her palm on the back of her neck, closing her eyes.

"Don't move, let me hug for a while."

He seemed to sigh and not sighed authentically, like a long journey, finally he was able to stop and take a breath.

I don't know when it will start. As long as I see her, I can't help but want to touch her.

Several times, she accidentally fell into his arms. He knew that he should push her away immediately, but he remained motionless and allowed her to get close unconsciously.

He wanted to hug her so unscrupulously.

Don't think about anything, do nothing, just hold it.

Tamara Gha was sweaty, her thin coat was wet with sweat, and her whole body was hot, and the fragrance of agarwood seemed to become more and more intense and sultry.

Yaoying raised her hand, carefully avoided his wounds, hugged his waist, and listened to his heartbeat through the clothes.

The horse-drawn carriage reeled through the long street, and there was a sound of footsteps behind it.

The imperial guards, generals and court officials also followed up on horseback.

Yaoying picked up a corner of the curtain and looked out.

Both sides of the Long Street were bustling with hustle and bustle, and the road from the temple to the palace was crowded with people. They came from different tribes and had different faces. They knelt down to the carriage and called out the king.

Twenty years ago, shortly after the birth of Tamaraga, he was forcibly taken from the palace to imprisonment by the minister.

Many years later, he left the temple and returned to the palace surrounded by ministers and the people.

For more than twenty years, with painstaking efforts, he has been struggling to support the shaky court amidst internal and external troubles in the chaotic world.

Thinking of the ups and downs that Tamara Gah has experienced over the years and his ending in the book, Yaoying feels a little sore.

When she didn't know him, she only treated him as a stranger, admired him, and sighed about his early death.  She was rescued by him at the time of the dead end, and spent time with him day and night, and shared life and death several times. He is no longer a Buddha who only circulates in the legend... How lucky she is to meet him and be with him.

With a warm touch, Tamara Ka lowered his head and kissed Yaoying's Qingsi.

The two embraced quietly.

......

The palace is in ruins, broken wells are ruined, and rubble is scattered.

The attendant led people to clear out the square outside the palace, set up a felt tent on the long-stage high platform, and set up a long case in the tent, and the case was full of flowers and treasures.