129

The gust of wind paused, the dim light emitted by the torch was swallowed by the thick night, and the four wilds were silent.

The soldiers moved closer to the flag, and there was no noise at all.

Mobydo talked to the general for a few words, signaled to continue the march, found Yaoying, and walked side by side with her, whispered: "The situation is more severe than we previously estimated... The main force of Wakhan Khan's army is gone, we  The scouts lost their tracks. General Ashina captured a Beirong scout alive and interrogated him personally. According to the scouts, they didn’t know where the Khan’s main force was. These days, they exchange messages with eagles."

Yaoying immediately asked: "Where is Haidu Aling?"

A look of surprise flashed across Mopido's face: "Haitou Aling is gone, why does the princess immediately think of asking him?"

The night temperature in the desert is extremely low, and Yaoying closes her turban, saying: "Haitou Aling’s troops are best at fast marching. The cavalry moves faster, and is bold and bold. He likes to venture deep into the enemy and launch surprise attacks. Wahanke  Khan acted cautiously, and was more willing to make full preparations for the two armies to charge against each other. The Northern Rong army suddenly changed its course, more like Haidu Aling's style."

Mobiduo nodded and said, "The same is said by the regent. Maybe it’s Haidu Aling, maybe someone else. In short, someone persuaded Wakhan Khan to change his course. This time Wakhan Khan was able to listen to others.  People’s opinions indicate that he is eager to win, and that his next move is temporarily unpredictable, and our previous plans must be changed accordingly. The regent ordered that General Ashina continue to investigate the movements of the Beirong people, the princess and others  People will follow me to Assan City for rectification, and wait for instructions from General Asina to see where to go next."

They have already left the royal court. Asan City belongs to the Asan tribe, a vassal tribe of the royal court. This time the Asan tribe responded to the call, the chief led a thousand people to help out, and his son stayed guard.

Yaoying nodded and asked, "Where is the regent... where is he now?"

Mobydo looked up and looked around, with a vigilant expression, and said: "The regent is in the front army. The princess must not divulge the news. The fact that the regent is alive has not yet been officially announced."

Yaoying gave a hum.

After talking about the business, Mobido took the soldier's torch, took a photo of Yaoying, looked at her for a moment, and said with concern: "The princess has been working hard these days."

Yaoying smiled and shook her head: "It should be so."

They walked out of the desert overnight and continued to drive through the wilderness where they could not be seen at a glance.  In the afternoon of the second day, a low hill appeared in the distant sky. Under the hill was a deep green forest. A dry river was winding through. Melt water from the glacier had not yet arrived, and the river bed was covered with pebbles.  A stone wall more than three feet high and stretching for two miles rises from the riverside. In front of the city gate, a simple tower stands. Soldiers stand on the heights of the tower, and the long sword reflects the cold light from the waist.

A few days ago, strong winds swept across the city walls and towers, and the city walls and towers were covered with dust. Looking from a distance, it was dusty.

At twilight, half of the sky was burning red, and the smoke in the city rose straight to the blue sky.

Mo Piduo said: "That is the Asan Department."