124

When Yaoying woke up, there was only a short section of the candle on the side of the case.

There is a dim candlelight floating in the grotto.

The discomfort on her body has disappeared. She sits up, her wrist is slightly cold, and when she looks down, a string of Buddhist beads is hung on her wrist, cool and bright, like a moon flower flowing.

Isn't this the bead held by Tamaragarh?

When he first saw him in Sand Dune, he wore this string of beads on his hand.

Why did it get in her hands?

Yaoying was a little surprised. She carefully removed the beads, wiped it with the kerchief, put it in her palm, got up on the bed, and walked out of the screen.

Tamara Gha sat in front of the case with her back facing her and wrote, her back is straight, listening to her footsteps approaching, and looking up at her carefully.

"Is there any discomfort?"

Yaoying shook her head, sat down cross-legged, and said, "There is no discomfort, but her head is still a little groggy."

Tamara Khan said, "It will be like this after taking the medicine." He motioned to her to raise her wrist to check her pulse.

Yaoying handed out the holding beads wrapped in a handkerchief: "Master, your holding beads."

Tamara Gha retracted her finger and continued to write, gently and authentically: "This bead is called Snow Lotus. It wears icy skin and calms the nerves. The princess often has nightmares and can wear this bead."

Yaoying said, she didn't seem to have a nightmare. She smiled and said, "I took it down. Go back and let Lao Qi help me find a bunch of the same..."

The movement of Tamaraga's hand paused, and she glanced at her.

Yaoying was stunned by him. What the monk meant was...Do you want to give this string of beads to her?

This is what he has worn since he was a child to grow up. It is so precious that it seems a bit violent to give it to a person who does not believe in Buddha...

She was about to decline, and Tamara Gaya said, "Put it on."

The tone is light, and there is a sense that it cannot be rejected.

Yaoying thought for a while, and the warmth in her heart surged, smiled, stopped being polite with him, bowed her head and held beads in the cage.  She has a slender wrist, holding the beads around a few times before wearing them firmly. The beads are warm and moist and worn on her hands, as if they really have a calming effect.

Tamara Gha watched her caged her beads in circles, looked away, and pointed to a bowl of decoction: "The princess has taken the medicine, and then use a bowl of convergent decoction."

Yaoying drank the medicine in one breath, waited for him to finish writing the pulse case, and asked: "Master, I don't have any discomfort, can I go back?"

Tamara Gha put down the pen, got up, and brushed over the book case.

"Follow me."

Yaoying hurriedly got up to follow him, and when he arrived at the door, Bamier offered two gilt lanterns with long handles. Tamara Gha picked them up and handed a lantern to Yaoying.

She carried the lamp and followed him. The night was deep, and the corridor of the corridor was dark. The two of them walked through the silent corridor and promenade, climbed up the stone steps, and walked up one level at a time, without knowing where they were going.  How many levels, the stone steps are getting steeper and steeper.