65

Chang'an, Donggong.

The summer is scorching, and the low-lying Tai Chi Palace is extremely humid and sultry this year. The moss in front of the corridor steps is mottled, and the capricorn floor tiles are covered with a thin layer of water vapor, reflecting the wet light.

In the noise of the cicadas, the servant led a young man in a turquoise official robe through the winding corridor to the book pavilion.

There were eunuchs waiting in front of the threshold long ago, hearing footsteps, and greeted them with a smile on their faces.

"People of Du She, His Royal Highness has been waiting for a long time."

Du Sinan didn't even look at the eunuch, nodded, and walked in, with an arrogant attitude.

The smile on the eunuch's face remained unchanged.

Over the past year or so, Du Sinan, a scholar from the Han nationality of Southern Chu, has made great contributions many times to protect the city, kill Bei Rong's fine work, and go to Nan Chu and Xi Shu, relying on his understanding of the courts of various countries and his three inches.  The tongue forced Nan Chu and Da Wei to enter into a covenant, which relieved Da Wei’s worries, so he was frequently summoned by Li De.  Every time he was summoned, he was able to answer like fluent, Li Delong looked joyful, and he was promoted many times. He moved forward in a steady pace. In a blink of an eye, he has moved from a scholar in white clothes to a scholar in Zhongshushe. He participated in the table and drafted the edict, as if he became the emperor Li Dezhi.  Trust confidant.

Hearing that Du Sinan is not yet married, the family in Beijing is vying to hire official media to ask for marriage. They want to take this new nobleman as the son-in-law of Chenglong. Even Zheng Xianggong, one of the prime ministers, also revealed that he wants to speak for him personally.  Everyone was envious, but Du Sinan refused all the official media who proposed marriage, saying that his family was slightly cold and he did not dare to climb the family.

The eunuch did not understand the turbulent undercurrents in the court, but after all, he had followed Li Xuanzhen for many years. Judging from the usual words and deeds of the father and son, they obviously rely more heavily on officials from poor families.  , The eunuch will not offend him.

For these humble eunuchs, when should they hold someone and when should they leave someone in the cold, it only depends on the attitude of the emperor and the prince, and nothing else has anything to do with them.

There are a few lush pomegranate trees in front of the window, the open canopy covers the lower half of the courtyard, and the window screens are green in front of them, and the light in the house is dim.

Du Sinan walked inward, turned a few large mica-inlaid floor-to-ceiling screens, and came to the piano room.

The tea was scented and steamy, and the little waiter knelt aside and pulled the small bellows, his tongue swaying in front of the stove.

Li Xuanzhen leaned on the couch, her face was calm, her eyes were dark, and she wore a crown prince's uniform. The round-necked robe was crisp and wide, and the waistband was tied with a silk belt, which outlined a strong thin curve. His figure was much thinner than the last time Du Sinan saw him.  .

In the past year, the prince has changed a lot.

In the past, he was kind to his subordinates, took the lead on the battlefield, never left any sergeant, gentle and tolerant, courteous corporal, but could not hide the gloom in his bones, always tried to harm the seventh princess and the second prince, and the hero was saddened by the beauty pass.  Because Princess Fukang made some unthinkable actions, and even ignored her life, it attracted the attention of the Minister of the Central Government.