70

The Yaksha mask is fierce and fierce, with round eyes, and in the dim light, it becomes more fierce, like a life-demanding ghost crawling out of the ground.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and suddenly found such a man standing in front of the window, timid, already scared to half his life.

Yaoying was still calm, she only dropped a pottery bowl, and did not yell.

Because the moment she saw the Yasha mask, she guessed that most of the people in front of the window were Sultan Gu.

This is not the first time.

.........

On the way to Gaochang, when staying overnight at the post house, the ancient houses of Sudan and Yaoying’s were very close.

He closed the door without making a sound. She barely noticed his existence until one time when she accidentally knocked down the stove in the house when she got up at night, she made a loud noise, and Xie Qing rushed over and the two cleaned up together.  After the chaos in the room, she opened the door to let her taste go, glanced at the corridor inadvertently, and saw a tall figure flashing by in the corner.

Yaoying remained silent.

On the next journey, she paid attention to Sultan Gu.

Sometimes they had to sleep in the wasteland. She was lying in her clothes next to the fire. Sultan Gu was alone away from the crowd. When she woke up in a daze, she found that he was not resting in the distance and was always on guard.

For several nights, Yaoying was awake from the cold, not wanting to wake Xie Qing, holding her arms trembling, listening to the violent wind, thinking that she was far away from the Central Plains, she didn’t know what was going on with Brother, her heart would inevitably be sad, and her eyes fell on the ancient Sultan.  On the figure sitting alone, my heart gradually calmed down.

The galaxy is vast, the four wilds are desolate, the snow peaks are magnificent, the valleys are deep, and the world is vast. This man sits alone like a towering mountain.

He carried all the difficulties and hardships on his shoulders. With him, all of them could return to the royal court safely.

Yaoying has felt this kind of extremely stable and practical feeling in another person.

When the snow-white and gold-patterned flag was hunting and flying in the wind, when Tamaraga was riding a white horse and leading the army to appear in the quicksand Gobi all over the sky.

So Yaoying is not afraid of Sudan.

Although Tamaraga is cold, it is still mild.

Sudan’s ancient fierce and evil spirits, but there is a kind of vigorous compassion between the moves, but the compassion is too strong, and the cold edge conceals the compassion.

.........

They stayed in the post today, and Sultan Gu lived next door to Yaoying.

Yaoying had a nightmare just now, and she might have screamed. Sultan Gu heard the noise and thought something was wrong with her, so she rushed over to check the situation.

This shows that he has been awake tonight.

Yaoying guessed that the figure was Sultan Gu, and quickly calmed down, but she didn't expect him to go and return. She got up and tried to scare him, but instead he was caught upright and smiled sullily.

Sultan Gu looked at her silently, without a word of explanation.

Yaoying was not frightened by his cold and indifferent eyes. She leaned forward half of her body, her head covered in black hair, her eyebrows curled, her eyes were like stars, and she whispered: "General Su, the mage asked you to escort us to Gaochang.  ,Because of me?"