77

The night was heavy, the swaying lights showed through the walls of the roof courtyard, the white snow was covered with a warm yellow halo, and the sound of the wind echoed in the boundless snowy night.

Yang Qian went back to God and asked: "How does the princess tell who is the perfidy?"

Yaoying didn't answer him immediately, she turned around and boarded the carriage, sat in the carriage, and Xianxian lifted the felt curtain with her hand to signal him to follow.

Yang Qian didn't have any reaction yet, Yuan Jue changed his face first.

Yaoying folded her felt curtains, looked at Yang Qian, her eyebrows were slightly bent, and she smiled and asked, "Young Master Yang is afraid of me making fraud?"

Yang Qian glanced at his front and back and found that he had been surrounded a long time ago. He hummed lightly, straightened his chest, and strode towards the carriage.

Princess Wen Zhao is just a weak woman. He is a magnificent Yang Jiaerlang. If she is afraid to step forward, wouldn't she be too courageous?

The wheels rolled through the snow and continued to shuttle in the deep alleys.

In the dark night, there were constant footsteps catching up with the carriage, and several soldiers in white cloak rushed back from different directions and delivered a letter and a sheepskin scroll.

Yuanjue picked it up and sent it to the carriage.

A light was hung in the car, Yaoying opened the sheepskin scroll, looked at the light carefully, and handed it to Yang Qian on the opposite side.

Yang Qianzheng moved his arms and legs impatiently.  The carriage is not too cramped, four people are more than enough, but he is strong and tall, and he is afraid of the difference between men and women. He dare not get too close to Yaoying. He can't sit upright at all. He can only shrink his shoulders and curl his legs and cling to the door of the car.  superior.

The posture was awkward, and naturally there was no momentum. Facing the sheepskin scroll Yaoying handed over, he hummed again and took a closer look.

Only halfway through, Yang Qian's face was already blue, and after reading all the parchment rolls, his face turned purple, his teeth rattled, his hands clenched fists, and angrily said: "These greedy people and fear of death!"  "

The more he thought about it, the more angry he got, and he wanted to tear the parchment scroll.

The letters Yaoying handed him were all whistleblower letters, and without exception the content was to inform the government that Princess Wei is now in Gaochang.

"The princess in vain trusted them so much and took the risk to come to Gaochang for a secret meeting in person, and they actually told the princess!"

Yang Qian gritted his teeth.

.........

Earlier, there was a rumor from Wang Ting that the original Princess Wen Zhao fell in love with the Buddha at first sight, but he did not marry.  The Buddha is an eminent monk who has attained Taoism and does not get caught up in the mundane world, so naturally he will not marry her.  She did not change her infatuation and swore a vow that she would follow the example of the modern girl and practice for the Buddha in order to pray for the Buddha's favor.

At first, no one cared about this rumor.

The Buddha not only has a high level of Buddhist attainments, is compassionate, and protects one party, but he also shows kindness to people in other countries, regardless of high or low.  In the North of the Western Regions, when the merchants encountered bandits blocking the way, they only needed to take out the flag of the Buddha to travel unimpeded. Therefore, he was admired by people from all over the world, and he was the god in the hearts of the people.  He is of noble birth, his face is like a full moon, his eyes are like green lotus flowers, Lang Yan is unique and unique in the world. It is not unusual for a woman to admire him.