101

There was a series of messy footsteps, and the soldiers rushed up and down.

Yaoying glanced downstairs and saw that all the guards brought by Zhu Luyun were subdued, she let go of Zhu Luyun, took out a few parchments, and spread them out on the long case.

Zhu Luyun was so frightened that Liushen Wuzhu saw her let go, turned around to flee, and was stopped by her own soldiers as soon as she ran a step.

"Since the princess begged to see our princess several times, why did she leave in a hurry?"

The soldier grinned and sat down in front of the open window under Zhu Luyun.

Yaoying sat opposite Zhu Luyun, without raising her eyelids, holding a dagger in her right hand, and a little bit of parchment in her left hand, "Let her draw it."

The soldier agreed, raised Zhu Luyun's hand, and forced her to press the stamp on each piece of parchment.

Zhu Luyun struggled a few times, unable to move, seeing her fingerprints left on the parchment.

It was all done in one go.

Yuanjue hasn't been relieved from the consternation yet, Zhu Luyun also has a panic on her face. Yaoying has taken away all the parchment, examined it carefully, and handed it to Yuanjue.

"Princess Bei Rong intended to take advantage of the envoy of the royal court to harm me, but was arrested on the spot by my own soldiers, written in black and white, and the evidence is conclusive."

Zhu Luyun could understand some nonsense, and her face turned pale when she heard the words: "Qiniang, you framed me!"

Yaoying smiled faintly, raised her dagger, and stabbed Zhu Luyun at the back of her hand, which was pressed on the long case.

The knife shines brightly, as fast as an IP.

Zhu Luyun flew away and screamed in shock.

With a hum, the dagger rubbed the back of Zhu Luyun's hand and nailed it to her sleeve.

Yaoying raised her eyes slightly, looking at Zhu Luyun's fearful eyes, and gently drew her dagger. The sharp point of the knife cut through Zhu Luyun's sleeves.

"Yes, I'm just framing you."

In the rustling sound of the sharp blade cutting through the fabric, Yaoying said, "I can still kill you here."

Zhu Luyun was frightened and calmed herself: "Qiniang, I am now Princess Bei Rong. If you kill me, Bei Rong will not give up."

Yaoying’s lips curled up: "You have been on a mission to the royal court, and you have asked me several times in the name of Princess Fukang. I promised to come and meet Princess Fukang instead of Princess Beirong. Zhu Luyun, I am not from the royal court, and this is not a royal temple.  , It’s not a post house, you and I are old friends to meet, I kill you, I can be held accountable by myself."

She changed the conversation, "Bei Rong has always had envoys and deputy envoys in other countries. Most of them are officials and children of nobles. This time Bei Rong did not send officials of noble origin to accompany you.  For Bei Rong, it is just a pawn, and Bei Rong will never go to war with the royal court for you."

Zhu Luyun was silent for a while, and said in a trembled voice: "Kill me, you have to pay for it, Qiniang, are you crazy?"

Yaoying gently rubbed the dagger with her finger, and said: "If I was moved by what you and your aunt said, thinking that you really came to redeem me and compensate me, that would be crazy."