TMBM 58

From the palace to the Buddhist temple, you will pass through the most prosperous Fangmayor Street in the city. The road is full of people and traffic.

When Yaoying's carriage left the palace surrounded by knights in blue shirts and white robes, even through the thick felt curtains, she could hear waves of huge discussions over the road like waves.

She was sitting cross-legged, and the face of Prajna in horror appeared before her eyes.

It used to be just rumors, but now it’s fine. Not only did she blaspheme the gods in their hearts, she also lived under the same roof with their gods.

This is different from what she expected.

Yaoying put her hands on her cheeks, and she hasn't gotten over yet.

Tamara Gama acquiesced to her to stay in the palace, which is already the best refuge for her. Now he publicly acknowledges her identity, not to mention that the Prajna frightened them and she did not expect it.

She was embarrassed and wrapped herself up, and the people of Wang Ting only regarded her as a complaining girl who was crazy about love.  Tamaragarh allowed her to stay in a Buddhist temple, and the significance was extraordinary.

This is of course a good thing for her, but it must be detrimental to the reputation of Tamaragara-after Fate Jue read the edict at the post house yesterday, the envoys and ministers of the various countries present had a lot of discussions.  Bi Suo also looked gloomy.

Yaoying recalled the scene of the last time he saw Tamara Gha. He was so clean and dusty at the Fa conference that the muddy things in the world were eclipsed.

Tamara Gha is saving her.

Haidu Aling refused to give up, so she was on guard day and night.  This time, Haidu Aling ventured into the palace at night, letting her understand that the palace was not safe anymore, she was worried, and Tamara Gha came to help her.

When she first saw her, she said before Wan Jun a request to imitate the modern girl, and before Tamara Galema, she glanced lightly at her with blue eyes, noncommittal.

Now he has given the answer.

He agreed.

It was a few months late, but he was vigorous and resolute. The day before yesterday, Haidu Aling broke into the palace. Yesterday, he announced in public that he would send someone to the Buddhist temple today without any delay.

The carriage arrived at the Buddhist temple and entered the temple through a concealed side door. The Chinese knight led Yaoying to go inside.

The soles of her feet are soft, and there is a sense of unreality like falling into a cloud.

The Temple of the Holy City has a long history, built with a cliff back, simple and solemn, majestic and majestic, surrounded by pagodas and grottoes, high pavilions, incense, and Sanskrit sounds.

Yaoying followed the knight and walked between the stone-pillared corridors. The walls of the corridors were painted with Buddhist scripture stories, mountains and rivers attic, and murals of flying dancing. The golden light is shining, rich and colorful, gorgeous and round, the lines are vigorous and smooth, and the characters are vigorous and vigorous.  Master, gorgeous and unrestrained style.

The courtyard is bright and spacious, and the pagoda is like a forest.  The more you go in, the more cool and quiet you are, and the fresco carvings on the walls are more exquisite, with large expanses of rich green gold, magnificent and majestic.

Yaoying was dazzled.

In the paint, green gold and vermilion are extremely expensive, and Chang'an's most famous painter can't paint with green gold as he pleases, but Buddhist temples are full of green and vermilion murals, and the gold leaf flashes, showing the wealth of the royal court.