52

Changan.

After reading the secret report, Li Xuanzhen looked gloomy.

Qin Fei and a few other subordinates followed out from the study, looked at Li Xuanzhen's back, staring at each other, before he had time to say anything, Li Xuanzhen suddenly trembled and fell to the ground.

"His Royal Highness!"

Qin Fei stepped forward in a few steps and helped Li Xuanzhen up.

Li Xuanzhen clenched the letter tightly and coughed out a mouthful of blood.

Everyone was shocked. Not long ago, in the Bei Rong raid, the prince defended Liangzhou. He was seriously injured and has not yet recovered. He vomiting blood is no small thing!

The eunuch was startled and ran away, urging the guards to go to the eunuch.

Qin Fei assisted Li Xuanzhen to return to the house, and soon there were footsteps on the front porch. The staff and generals waiting in the outer courtyard evaded one after another. The princess Zheng Biyu and the imperial physician came together.

Zheng Biyu entered the room and asked: "Why does Your Highness vomit blood? Did you practice martial arts again?"

Qin Fei's eyebrows drooped, and he withdrew to the outside of the screen, and replied: "His Royal Highness has just finished reading the letter from Pei's family."

On the bed, Li Xuanzhen closed her eyes tightly, her face was like golden paper, and she was still holding the letter tightly in her hand.

Zheng Biyu sat on the couch, opened his fingers, and hurriedly read the letter, with mixed feelings in his heart, and sighed softly.

Princess Wen Zhao has already disappeared. What's the point of finding out her life experience?

The seven princesses, who are so charming and charming, will never come back again.

The imperial physician looked at the old wounds on Li Xuanzhen's body, re-applied medicine to him, prescribed a new prescription, and instructed: "His old wounds have not healed, and you must be at peace. Don't get angry."

Zheng Biyu looked at Li Xuanzhen's thick eyebrows while he was sleeping, recalling what happened in the past few months with a solemn expression.

Let Li Xuanzhen's heart be peaceful, I'm afraid it will be difficult!

.........

A few months ago, the Bei Rong raided, and Li Xuanzhen guarded Liangzhou and led the border guards in a bloody battle for several days, waiting for reinforcements to rush to help.

The news came back to Chang'an, and the Manchus were shocked. Before Li De ordered to increase troops, Jincheng, Xiaoguan, and Shanzhou in the northwest, Xiazhou and Jinzhou in the northeast, Jiangzhou and Shuzhou in the south, and Lang adjacent to Xishu.  At the same time, a beacon was ignited in the state. Within a few days, several major outposts fought bloody battles with Beirong, Nanchu, and Xishu, causing numerous casualties.

The whole country shakes up.

Hearing that the Northern Rong cavalry went south and the Southern Chu took the opportunity to harass, the wealthy people in Chang'an were frightened and packed up their gold and silver and fled south. The minister of the Central Government was also frightened and urged Li De to move the capital.

At the time when people were panicking, Li Xuanzhen sent a message to Chang'an, violently criticizing the rats who wanted to abandon the city and fleeing, saying that if the capital is moved at this time and the people's sentiment is floating, Wei will become the laughingstock of all ages. How will he rule the world in the future?