68

Ten days later, Li Zhongqian and Li Xuanzhen arrived in Shazhou.

Bei Rong issued a border ban, and the guards were extremely tight, and the caravans and pedestrians in the past had to be checked carefully.

Li Xuanzhen had been prepared for a long time. When he set off from Liangzhou, he made arrangements in advance, using a previously seized name Princess Qing to make meticulous work, forged the place, disguised as a North Rong spy, in the name of "presenting a birthday gift for Princess Yiqing"  Through the search of the Beirong defenders, they successfully dived through the pass and swaggered all the way to stay in Beirong’s post, take the most convenient fast way, and ask for the best and fastest horses.

During the period, there were occasional guards who doubted their identities, and those who were caught were furious. They scolded the guards, arrogantly, domineering and arrogant, threatening to ask Princess Yiqing to be the master for him in the dental court of Yizhou, and the guards sent to Samuel.  Blow northwest.

Samurai is farther than the broken leaves, Kangguo, Shiguo and other places. It is rich in products and merchants. It is just right on the North Silk Road leading to Persia. Countless caravans passed by here.  A steady stream of shipments to the West, the geographical location is critical.  The Northern Rong has expanded rapidly over the years, and Wakhan Khan has been coveting all the rich places in the north and south of Congling for a long time. Before, a team was sent to expedition, and that team reached Samantong as far as it was, and there was no news after that.

Bei Rong has a strict internal hierarchy. Most of the sergeants are of civilian origin, and they are afraid of being sent to Samuel to die.

The defender was already skeptical. Seeing the arrogant attitude of the soldiers, he didn't dare to offend him, so he let him go immediately.

Xizuo told Li Xuanzhen and others that after the eldest princess Yiqing and pro-Turkic, they married the old Khan and his son. Later, their branch was surrendered to Beirong, and the eldest princess of Yiqing fell into the hands of the Beirong nobleman.  The teacher of Haidu Aling.

The Chinese language of Haidu Aling was taught by Princess Yiqing. The reason why he knows the customs of the Central Plains and the courts of various countries is due to the teaching of Princess Yiqing.

A group of people wore the moon and covered the stars, day and night. The weather was getting colder and colder. The wildness was vast. After a few days, they could not see the shadow of the oasis. There were horse bones, camel bones and even human bones left in the sand.

Occasionally, they passed by the fortress built by the oasis. They sneaked into the city to inquire about the civilians, but found nothing. The civilians were all looking disheveled and numb, and they did not dare to talk to strangers.

They were afraid that too many questions would arouse suspicion, so they had no choice but to do it.

Li Xuanzhen's face was heavy.

Going northwest, he found that the people’s life was more difficult than he had imagined.

Shazhou and Guazhou are now in Beirong.  Along the way, the people they saw, whether they were Hu people or Han people, were all forced to braid Zuo Qi like the Bei Rong people, speak nonsense, and perform rituals.  Bei Rong is distinguished from the low and the high, and the people at the bottom are like livestock, and the situation is miserable.

Whenever soldiers from Beirong pass by, ordinary people have to avoid going to the side of the road, saluting respectfully, and not looking directly.  Whoever dared to speak loudly or raise his eyes to look at the soldiers of Beirong was regarded as disrespectful.