100

The main hall was doing things. The monks were sitting around the hall and reciting scriptures together, and there were many figures and Sanskrit sounds.

Tamara Gha is not in the main hall.

Prajna led Yaoying to turn around the lane and walked into a quiet courtyard.

Yaoying looked around in a circle, the main hall was heavily guarded, the promenade was crowded, and the monks and guards were guarded outside the hall, densely packed.

The news of the death of Sudan’s ancient body came back. Ashina Bisuo was "instructed" to verify and bring back the "skeletons" of Sudan ancient. Everyone believed that Sudan ancient had passed away. These days, the princes and ministers have spread their teeth and danced their claws, and their attitude is getting more and more day by day.  Arrogant, all the monks and soldiers in the holy city withdrew to the Wangsi Temple to deter the princes and ministers.

It is said that several avenues in the city have been controlled by the four armies of the aristocratic family, and the rumor that Buddha was once again in the Containment Temple is rampant.

There is no news from Beirong. No one knows who will win between Wakhan Khan and Haidu Aling. The ministers of the royal court are already busy fighting for power.

Internal and external troubles are full of storms and storms.

The Tamaragarh in the book shouldered such a crumbling country with his own strength, and finally died when the lamp ran out of oil.

Born to be a king, he dedicated his entire life to the royal court.

Yaoying frowned lightly.

Prajna, who led her way, glared at her, coughed slightly, and said, "With the king, the princess doesn't need to worry."

Yaoying looked at him suspiciously.

Prajna's chest was tall, and she glanced at her from the corner of her eyes: "The king is resourceful, and it is the hope of the people. Even if the regent is not there, no one will dare to disrespect the king! Princess, don't look like this frowning face, the princess can rest assured, no matter what happens.  What, the princess is from Wangsi now, and General Xue Yan dared not do anything to the princess."

The ancient Sudan was "dead." The former general Xue Yanna, who broke into the palace, uttered a lot of words and threatened to become the new regent, and some foul language was spread, and the monks in the temple heard about it.

Yaoying yelled and nodded. She was not worried about Xue Yan just now, but worried about Tamaraga.

The two walked through the dim and narrow aisle and walked into the yard.

A tall and tall figure stood in front of the courtyard, looking up at the broken snow sprinkled in front of the eaves. There was snow all over the sky, and the courtyard was silent. He was motionless, as if he were still, his back was faint, like an ink painting.

Prajna signaled Yaoying to step forward and stepped back.

Yaoying squeezed the letter sent by Zhu Luyun, gently walked to Tamaraga's side, leaned out half of her body to look at his face, her braids were hanging down, and red and green gems jingled.

A cold gaze swept over, stayed on Yaoying's face for a moment, and quickly moved away.

Like a bird flying across the clear sky, leaving no trace.

It doesn't look like he was meditating, Yaoying took two steps forward, directly stated his intentions, and handed him the letter: "Master, Princess Bei Rong sent me a letter."