160

Li Zhongqian patiently talked with Yaoying about business for a while, picked his chin, and asked, "Who is the person in the back room?"

Yaoying rolled her eyes and said, "He is the one who saved Brother A in Fort Asa."

Li Zhongqian was taken aback for a moment, "That guard named Abhi?"

Yaoying shook her head: "Brother, he is not a guard, he is a friend of mine. When I get to the holy city, I will tell you his identity."

Li Zhongqian was about to get up to visit the person who had saved him. Hearing this, he stopped, and then frowned, his expression more vigilant.

When he was in distress in Fort Asa, a thousand arrows were fired. The masked man did not hesitate to save him, and then he made plans for him and asked him to wait for Mohito's rescue.  Judging from his speech and behavior, the masked man is indeed not like an ordinary guard, more like a general commanding an army.  After annihilating the remnant of Beirong, he saw Yaoying go to Mopido to inquire about the injury of the masked man. Mopido said that the man had already left. She looked a little strange at the time and stood in front of the promenade for a long time.

Now that the masked man appears in Yaoying's house, it means that they have known each other a long time ago. The masked man suddenly appeared in Asabao to save him as Yaoying's elder brother.

Yaoying said that the man is her friend...

Their relationship is not simple.

Li Zhongqian narrowed his eyes slightly, frowned and looked at the man in the back room, his gaze revealing a bit of scrutiny.

This masked man has strong martial arts, rushing for thousands of miles, cutting the enemy's head in front of the battle with wounds and anger. He is courageous and planful, and he is not chaotic when facing danger, but he is too dull, taciturn, and has been covering his face.  Seeing that he and Mópido and the others were talking nonsense, he should be a nonsense.

Li Zhongqian touched his chin, and wanted to look at it a few more times, Yaoying got up and pulled him out.

"Brother, he is recuperating."

Li Zhongqian frowned more tightly, feeling annoyed for no reason, and asked in a low voice: "I must have a room with you to heal? You are not a doctor!"

Yaoying smiled and shook his arm: "He can't be recognized now. It's more concealed to stay with me, and the person he saved is Brother Brother. For Brother, I have to take good care of him."

Li Zhongqian raised the corner of his eyes and rubbed the top of her hair, feeling a little more comfortable.

In the back room, Tamara Gha opened his eyes and looked at the direction of the brother and sister. The blue eyes were as cold as stagnant water.

On the second day, Yaoying no longer followed Bi Suo, but joined the delegation and went on a pilgrimage to the holy city.

Li Zhongqian reminded Yaoying: "Since you are not easy to show up in public, you don't have to go to see the Buddha when you arrive in the holy city. I will come forward as soon as the affairs are met."

He didn't want Yaoying to contact Wang Ting Buddha again. If it weren't for the worry that the yin and yang Li Xuanzhen came to Gaochang, he would never agree to Yaoying's mission to Wang Ting with him.

Yaoying blinked and agreed vaguely.

On the way, she rides in the same carriage with Tamaraga and stays in a room during the night.

I don’t know if it’s because he is taking more and more pills. He is more silent than before, and his breath is cold.

Yaoying didn't bother him. She had talked too much to him in the valley before, and her throat was almost hoarse. After that, her cough was not getting better, and Li Zhongqian asked several times.  These days, she is honestly recuperating and talking as little as possible.