134

Tamara Gha returned to the camp, and the shadow of the candle floated. Yaoying on the other side of the long case remained motionless, as if she was asleep.

He did not sleep, and meditated.  After sitting for a while, I felt a gaze fixed on me for a long time in the dim candlelight, and looked up at it.

Yaoying didn't know why she sat up, her long hair was loose, her hands were on her knees, her arms were pillowed, and she stared at him blankly with tears in her eyes.

The candlelight reflected on her pale face. At this moment, she was not the princess Wen Zhao who was so energetic during the day, but a fragile and sad little lady.

Tamara Gha was stunned for a moment, remembering the absent-minded smile on Yaoying's face when she returned the account.

She has something on her mind.

Yaoying noticed his gaze, regained her senses, wiped the corner of her eyes, and her nose was slightly red.

"Have a nightmare?"

Asked Tamaraga, his voice softer than he thought.

Yaoying was about to lie down and then go to sleep. After listening to his words and asking questions gently, she stopped and said, "I heard from Yang Nianxiang and they said today that my brother's martial arts has been abolished, and he can no longer use the pair of golden hammers.  ... he came to me before his injury... I don't know where he is now... I just dreamed of him... he..."

Li Xuanzhen's high martial arts skills, and the protection of his own soldiers, were all injured like this. Yang Nianxiang and the others died for ten years. One can imagine how strict the blockade of the Beirong people is.  Li Zhongqian was seriously injured and could not speak nonsense. How much suffering did he have to venture through the blockade to find her?

No matter how much he suffered, as long as he did not find her, Li Zhongqian would never look back, he was so persistent.

Since childhood, Li De’s suppression of suspicion, he didn’t care at all, but he couldn’t bear to let her be wronged... He actually assassinated Li De in public, directly tore through the appearance of father and son, and he didn’t care about anything, including his own.  life.

Yaoying's voice trembled slightly, and she couldn't continue.  In the flickering candlelight, a pair of eyes gleamed, and tears seemed to come out of his eyes.

The scriptures chanted in Tamaraga's heart became blurred, replaced by the sound of teardrops dripping.

Drop by drop, ripples spread.

She should laugh more. When she laughs, she is shining brightly, just like the blissful world of golden sands and Buddhist temples described in the scriptures. The wonderful sky and flowers are falling and everything is bright.

Tamara Gha looked at Yaoying and whispered softly: "Thinking day by day, dreaming at night, just a dream. The princess and his elder brothers and sisters have a deep relationship, and he should be able to meet the bad luck and turn good luck."

The voice is cold, there is no trace of emotion, but there is a kind of calming power inexplicably.

Yaoying hummed softly, smiled, shook her head, tears in her eyes converged.

"The general is right. It's just a dream. Brother brother will be fine. I will find him and reunite with him!"

She breathed a long sigh of relief and said firmly.

The two fell silent, and Yaoying lay down again, breathing gradually evenly.  Tamara Gha closed his eyes and continued to meditate.

After a while, there was a rustling noise next to the long case.