TMBM 56

The Zen room was clean and clean. There were a few jujube trees growing in the four corners of the courtyard, and the branches with shed scales were crowded with silver-white flowers, so numerous as beads, the sunlight poured down, and the lush branches and leaves glowed with a faint luster.

Tamara Gha did not look back, her white and slender fingers continued to flip through the scriptures, her back in robes was clear and vigorous.

     "what's up?"

He asked softly.

Ashina Bisuo knelt outside the door, hesitated, her face was reddish, her head raised up, and she said one word: "Wang, I like Princess Wen Zhao from Wei Wei, she is beautiful, tough, brave, I admire her,  I want to protect her so that she can laugh carefree every day."

When the wind blew across the courtyard, the branches of the wild jujube tree covered with flowers swayed gently, sending out strands of fragrance.

Tamara Gha was silent for a while, and his eyes dropped slightly: "Bi Suo, Princess Wen Zhao is the princess of Wei, not the princess of the royal court."

Bi Suo smiled and said, "I know that Princess Wen Zhao is not the princess of the royal court, Wang, I am not here to ask you to marry me...I am here to get your permission."

He paused for a while, and looked at the back of Tamaraga with a solemn expression.

"Wang, do you allow me to like Princess Wen Zhao?"

Tamaragarh's movement of flipping through the scriptures stopped.

Bi Suo continued: "After all, Princess Wen Zhao stayed in the royal court on the grounds of imitating the modern girl. Although the king is a Buddha, she has already escaped from the seven passions and desires, and will not be moved by the princess, but the minister  Respect the king, so I still dare to ask... Wang, can the minister like the princess?"

Tamara Gha turned her fingers to hold the beads and said, "Bi Suo, you shouldn't ask me."

Bi Suo was startled, and then smiled bitterly.

Yes, he shouldn't come to ask Luo Jia, Princess Wen Zhao is not a treasure to be sold, she is a living person, if he really likes Princess Wen Zhao, even if the king disagrees, he should have the courage to pursue it.

He looked at Tamaraga and said, "The minister understands."

Tamara Gha looked down and continued to read the scriptures: "Princess Wen Zhao is young and she lives outside the territory. She does not care about the night and the night, and she must not be lighter than her."

Bi Suo regained his consciousness and touched the ground with his head: "The minister swears that he will never make any act of scornful princess just because he admires the princess, nor will he take advantage of his identity to persecute the princess by virtue of his identity. If he violates this oath,  But at the disposal of the king!"

He waited for a while, grabbed his saber, exited the monastery, stood by the threshold, and looked back at Tamaraga's back.

Master said before his death that Luo Jia's fate remains unbroken.

Previously, Bi Suo didn't take this slogan seriously. When he saw the charming princess Wen Zhao and spent a few days with the princess, Master's instructions echoed in his mind time and time again.

He was afraid that Master’s words would come true.

One thought becomes a Buddha and one thought becomes a demon. Luo Jia is different from others. If he is moved, he will realize the taste of love...