98

The carriages of Yaoying and Tamaraga were mixed in the team and drove towards the gate of Star City that was open to civilians.

The Star City was heavily guarded, and all the young and middle-aged men who were walking alone were stopped and detained. In contrast, the worship team who bowed in the direction of the holy city did not attract the attention of the knights.

Yaoying and the two passed through Star City without any risk.

Tamara Gah signaled Yaoying to stay in the city all night, "Go to the holy city tomorrow."

Yaoying was a little puzzled, she was so close, and the holy city was in front of her, so why did she take it for a day?

The Tamara Gha closed his eyes to adjust the interest rate, and there was no meaning to explain it.

Yaoying stretched out her hand and shook his eyes, making sure that his eyes were closed, and quietly wrinkling her nose at him.

They rested in the city for one night, and braved the cold wind to continue on their way the next morning.

The river, which was more than ten feet wide, was frozen into ice, and the deep valleys and rugged mountain roads were covered by a thin layer of snow. At a glance, the land was white.

The worshiping team walked on the empty snowy field, men and women, old and young, crowded, the team could not see the tail at a glance, they came from different tribes, their costumes were different, their eyes and hair colors were also different, the only thing that was the same was each face  The expressions on the above are very religious.

Everyone is already familiar with the roads at the foot of the holy city, and they can avoid the snow-covered gullies without being reminded by others, so that they won't get bruised and swollen.

The interrogation of the holy city is obviously more stringent. Every two miles along the road outside the city, there is a team of four-army knights guarding. Pairs of gray-brown eyes swept through the crowd. The knights rushed into the crowd from time to time and uncovered a tall man.  .

Yaoying remembers that when she first came to the holy city, she took another road. It took a long time before she climbed the earth cliff. Now that shortcut must be guarded. In order not to arouse the alert of the Guards, they did this.  You must enter the city from the main entrance.

In the distance, the city gate straddles the river bank, the terrain is extremely high, tall and magnificent, long stone steps meander up, solid guard towers and arrow towers are hidden among the cliffs, and the armor of the guards flashes with silver light.  Even if the snow is white, it still can't conceal the vague murderous air.

It was still early, and there was a hustle and bustle at the foot of the city gate, and many people were waiting to enter the city.  Upon seeing this, the worshiping team stopped to rest, sitting in twos and threes by the side of the road to eat dry food and drink salty milk tea to keep it warm.

Yaoying also stopped, frowning, looking at the holy city in the distance.

Under the blue clear sky, the unique huge black earth cliff of the holy city stands majestically, like a taut sharp arrow, thrusting straight into the sky, more than a thousand garlands are scattered beside the highest mountain in the northernmost part, and the relief stone pillars are shining and scattered.  The stupa reveals its tall spire, solemn and solemn.

The people who visited the temple ate and drank while talking about the deeds of Tamaragarh, praising him for his merits over the years, talking and laughing together into a surging tide, wave after wave, spreading into Yaoying's ears.