162

"Kill her!"

Under the magnificent color shed, more than a dozen figures rushed towards Yaoying, who was guarded by the soldiers, facing the swords and shadows.  Dressed in the costumes of ordinary civilians, they shouted loudly in Turkic, Persian, Sogdian, and Sanskrit, calling for helpers, with crazy hatred on their faces.

They are all Wang Ting people.

Yuanjue was sweating coldly, and he slashed a killer with a knife. There was no fear in the opponent's eyes, and he continued to rush forward, covered in blood, until he fell to the ground on exhaustion.

He had lingering fears, so he turned his head and looked behind him.

The people screamed and fled in all directions, a figure rushed towards Yaoying, the cold light flickered, and a person rushed out of the crowd, holding her to avoid.

The figure of the assassinating woman was as fast as lightning. The man slapped her with a palm, and the dagger in her hand was still sent out. A hood of blood spattered out, and Yaoying's dress was dripping with blood.

Yuanjue was so frightened that he wanted to rush back to Yaoying, but several assassins entangled him and blocked his footsteps.

They are not ordinary assassins, they are dead men!

The soldier and the assassin trembled in one place, fighting each other, screaming with long swords and iron swords, screaming...Amidst the noise, Yaoying heard the man's painful hiss.

She pierced her heart, and her body trembled.

The man hugged her, thinking that she was injured, his arm muscles were tense, and he asked anxiously, "Where did she hurt?"

The voice is dull.

Yaoying was sweating coldly, looking at his phoenix eyes exposed outside the face towel.

She was not injured, it was him who was injured.

Why is Li Xuanzhen in the Wang Court?

Yaoying had a splitting headache and fainted.

Li Xuanzhen's pupils were severely painful, and she knelt on the ground holding her, blood gurgling out.

The icy light of the knife shrouded them.

"Qiniang!"

The soldiers were frightened and screamed, wanting to get out and rescue, but they were entangled by other assassins.

The wind is whistling.

Yuanjue held his breath.

Suddenly, the surrounding area calmed down, murderous intent was raging, and the palm wind was violent.

A long knife pierced through the air, and a figure suddenly rushed from a distance with a strong wind.

A few cracking sounds sounded for the first time, and the scimitars in the hands of the assassins surrounding Yaoying were broken into pieces, and they fell to the ground without a scream, and they fell to the ground one by one.

The visitor was dressed in a white robe and a face mask on his face. He rushed towards Yaoying, faintly exuding murderous aura.

Li Xuanzhen has become unconscious, still holding Yaoying tightly with her hands, blocking her in front of her.

The white-robed man leaned over, pushed aside Li Xuanzhen, pulled away his hand, and picked up Yaoying.

The shouts and killings around him hadn't stopped, he turned a deaf ear, looked down at Yaoying's wounds, and put his fingers to the side of her neck.