102

Although no one was injured in the Beirong mission, they were still shocked.

Yuan Jue called the post house officials and asked them to send the mission back to the post house for detention.

The officials were embarrassed: "The Bei Rong people are detained for no reason, what should the Bei Rong people do if they make trouble?"

Yuan Jue took out the confessions of his guards and Zhu Luyun, and sneered: "Let them make trouble. With these things, even if Wakhan Khan comes to the holy city in person, these people have to be locked up!"

Seeing that he was confident, the officials responded yes.

All the guards were tied with their hands and taken away. They found each other's hands were good, and realized that they had been fooled, they all clamored, saying that Yaoying was tortured to extract a confession just now, and the confession was not counted.

The officials lifted off the robe of the guards and looked at them coldly, saying: "You haven't got a piece of oily skin on your body. Where can you extract a confession? This is the holy city, and the Buddha is here. You can't tolerate your sophistry!"

In front of the courtyard, Yaoying slowly walked downstairs surrounded by her own soldiers, put on her veil, and stepped on her horse.

Zhu Luyun rushed up with the corner of her skirt: "Qiniang...Li Xuanzhen..."

Without waiting for her to come forward, the soldiers came forward to stop her, the scabbard lightly blocked her body, and she shook her body and fell back on the snow.

Yaoying clenched the reins in one hand, sat on the horseback, turned her head and looked at Zhu Luyun on the ground.

"Princess Fukang forgot what I just said?"

Zhu Luyun raised her head, her face looked humiliated and unwilling.

Yaoying said word by word: "The princess remembered it, and stay away from me in the future. It is best to walk around me. My soldiers will not always be so polite."

The soldier stood forward and made a knife-drawing action.

Zhu Luyun glanced at the long knife in the hands of her own soldiers, and flinched.

Yao Yingqi immediately took a few steps forward, lowered the soft whip in her hand, and with a clatter, she hooked Zhu Luyun's arm and pulled her up to her feet.

"Zhu Luyun, do you remember?"

Zhu Luyun waved her arms and tried to get rid of the whip, her face gloomy.

The crisp sound of friction slowly sounded, and the long swords in the hands of the pro-soldiers were unsheathed, and the chill was chilling.

Zhu Luyun stopped struggling, gritted her teeth, and nodded.

Yaoying said indifferently: "What do you remember?"

Zhu Luyun suddenly raised her head and glared at Yaoying.

Yaoying looked down at her, her face covered with a vermilion veil, her pupils lingering in the autumn water, her eyes calm.

An inexplicable shame rushed to her heart, Zhu Luyun's expression was ashen, and she withstoodly said, "I won't pester Qiniang again. When I see Qiniang, I will stay away from you."

Yaoying smiled: "You have to remember."

Zhu Luyun breathed a sigh of relief.

Yaoying glanced at her, and suddenly the conversation changed: "Just now, did you want to say that Li Xuanzhen would avenge you? Just like the Mid-Autumn Festival that year, Li Xuanzhen vented for you and killed my fine dog?"