TMOBM 50

The day before the festival, Ashina Bisuo sent Yaoying back to pick up the jewels and jade that the Hushang had.

"They killed the slaves for no reason, and they were at fault. The Fang Municipal Office has already found out the reason, but Xie Peng injured someone and the fine cannot be returned."

Yaoying was a little surprised, but thanked Bi Suo.

Bi Suo shrugged her shoulders and said: "The laws of the royal court are not as rigorous and detailed as the Central Plains. Merchants can kill slaves and maids at will. After a few prohibitions, the king still can't stop this evil until the regent kills.  Only a few nobles who took pleasure in the killing of slaves have constrained a little. This is still in the royal court, with the enlightenment of the king, and in other city-states, the life of a sheep is not as good as a sheep."

Yaoying sighed softly.

In the troubled times, whether in the Central Plains or outside the region, this has always been the case, and human lives are like weeds.

In the Western Regions, not only Han people were bullied, tribes annexed each other, and many tribes were driven by the enslavement of other tribes, and their lives were not as good as pigs and dogs.

The Central Plains needed a strong and unified dynasty, and so did the Western Regions.

Bi Suo clapped his hands, and the two maids walked into the yard in response, holding a box in their hands.

"I was not thinking about it that day, and the princess's clothes were stained. These were specially prepared for the princess."

Bi Suo pointed to the box and said with a smile.

Yaoying declined to say: "The general is running for me. I haven't thanked the general yet, so I dare not let the general spend money."

Bi Suo waved her hand and interrupted her: "If the princess wants to thank me, tomorrow at the Acting Festival, men, women and children in the city will wear costumes to pay homage to the Buddha. How about the princess accompany me to the Buddhist temple for the Dharma meeting? The princess hasn't visited the holy city yet.  It just so happens that I can do my best as a landlord."

Yaoying hesitated for a moment. Ashina Bisuo worked hard for her these days. She should thank him, and after the Fa conference, they will go out together to Gao Chang, nodded and agreed.  She is inconvenient to go out and walk around. If there is Bi Suo, the royal nobleman, Xue Yan should not dare to provoke her.

Bi Suo immediately smiled brightly: "I asked the maid to prepare the princess's festive dress. The princess put on a try. If it doesn't fit, let them change it again."

After finishing speaking, he said, "This is a dress tailored to the size of the princess. The princess must not be polite with me. The princess is the king's guest, and is my guest."

Seeing Yaoying's eyes drooping, he seemed to be thinking of a reason to refuse, he raised his eyebrows and raised his face deliberately: "Does the princess really want to see me sad?"

Yaoying smiled, thanked him, and motioned to the soldier to pick up the box, but instead of going back to the house to put on new clothes, she asked about another matter.

"Is the regent Sultan Gu that I saw on the tower that day a follower of the Buddha?"

Bi Suo's eyes flickered, nodded, and said with a smile: "Did the regent scared the princess? The princess need not be afraid of him. He distinguishes rewards and punishments, and he is very loyal to the king."

Yaoying was indeed frightened by Sultan Gu. In the past few days, she always dreamed of the scene of him cutting off the head of the bandit with a knife. That thin and tall back figure was ruthless and murderous, just like a Yasha.