97

This day Tamara Gha had another attack twice. Although it was not as painful as when he was on the mountain before, and his consciousness was clear, his body was obviously weaker.

Yaoying was afraid that something might happen to him, so she did not dare to leave for too long, except for going downstairs a few times, she stayed by his side all the time.  This time, she didn't dare to fall asleep again, and sat across from Tamara Gaya all night, thinking about how to rush back to the holy city as quickly as possible, while calculating what happened after returning to the holy city, watching his brows flushed, and immediately awakened him softly.

Tamara Gha opened her eyes and looked at her, her eyes cold.

Yaoying rushed forward and fed him a pill.

Thinking that he has survived so hard these years, and will continue to do this in the future, she is worried.

Tamara Gha calmly turned her back, wiped off the blood on her lips, and looked indifferent, looking at the sky falling in front of the tent, and she was about to get up.

Yaoying hurriedly took his arm and said, "In Gaochang, the general told me that he should get well first and then think about the covenant. How can it be the general's turn to be greedy and lose the big? The business matters, the general's  The body should not be neglected."

Tamara Ghazal said indifferently: "Nothing."

The hardest night has passed.

Yaoying frowned lightly: "The general clearly has something to do. Although I don't know martial arts, this can still be seen."

Tamara Gha's thick eyebrows twitched slightly, and her gaze fell on her face. She has been watching him day and night, and the blackness of her eye circles has not faded.

Yaoying stared at Luo Jia, without any intention of retreating: "I know that the general must rush back to the holy city, but you can't completely ignore your own body. Now the general is a patient. The patient must be obedient and cannot be aggressive."

After finishing talking, sit down under Tamaraga.

She didn't have much strength, and Tamara Gya only needed a light wave of her arm to throw her away. As soon as her arm was stretched straight, she met her caring gaze and dropped it again.

He didn't speak, and sat back to his original position.

"I inquired about something from the caravan yesterday and thought of a way to get into the Holy City smoothly, and I was about to discuss it with the general."

Yaoying held out a black lacquer inlaid snail treasure box, opened the lid, and the room suddenly shone with golden light, and the treasure was floating.

Inside the box is a dense gilt bronze statue of a diamond lotus, divided into four layers, each of which is a blooming lotus. The eight Buddha statues are holding a jewel and a vajra pestle, sitting on a lotus platform with complex carvings and exquisite craftsmanship.

"This is a birthday gift dedicated to the Buddha. I bought it from a merchant in Tianzhu."

Yaoying said softly.

Tamara Gya looked down, glanced at the gilt bronze lotus statue in the box, and was stunned.

Yaoying didn't notice his momentary surprise, and continued: "Now more and more people are rushing to the holy city from all directions to worship the Buddha. We can get in and enter the city with them. I've inquired about these people.  There are a large number of people, and they come in groups to worship the Buddha, and they are the most relaxed every year."