133

The arrow slammed through the air, and came quickly.

Li Xuanzhen's tall body hugged Li Yaoying and hugged her to avoid her. Several long arrows clung to his arms and wiped them past, nailing them to the sand until they hit the tail.

Swish a few loud sounds, I don't know where to shoot the iron arrows, the arrows are full of strength, such as meteors rushing to the moon, and several northern army cavalry shooting arrows in the distance fell off their horses one by one.

Li Xuanzhen hugged Yaoying, who was trembling slightly, and she was unaware of the sound of a golden horse and iron horse behind her. Her body was scarred, as if a sharp knife was being stirred in flesh and blood, but at this moment, he was already overwhelmed by the overwhelming joy, and he couldn't feel it at all.  Pain in the body.

Chang'an is not far from Liangzhou. As long as she is scared one day, regrets it, and asks him for help, he can save her at any time.  However, she was taken captive by Haidu Aling to the Western Regions, and then she lived in a more distant palace where she had little contact with the Central Plains.  He passed through the Qilian Mountains, exited Yumen Pass, walked eight hundred miles of Mohe Yanqi, escaped from Yizhou, climbed over the mighty Tianshan Mountains, and searched for so long in the vast desert that seemed to be inaccessible forever, all the way to find  She was finally found in a strange foreign land.

She is still alive, taller and stronger, her small face pressed to his chest, and the arms holding his waist are flexible and strong.

Li Xuanzhen tightened his arms and hugged Yaoying tightly, for fear that this was just an illusion under his days of thirst, hunger and pain. When he and Li Zhongqian were in desperation, they were troubled by a mirage and rushed over madly.  There is only yellow sand in the sky.

The arms around her shoulders tightened like iron tongs, Yaoying was a little breathless, raised her head, a string of crystal tears slipped from her cheeks, but her eyes were full of smiles, and the tears could not conceal the overflowing joy.

Li Xuanzhen's face was covered with blood and dust, she could not tell her face, she could only see a pair of phoenix eyes.

He looked at her, lowered his head, pressed his fingers on her neck, and continued to embrace her.

Yaoying smelled the strong blood and her consciousness gradually returned to the cage. The sound of fighting around and the sound of long arrows breaking through the air forced her to calm down from her ecstasy.

They are still on the battlefield, they can't be paralyzed, the scenes in their dreams may reappear at any time!

"Brother, let's withdraw to a safe place first!"

Yaoying gently broke away from Li Xuanzhen.

Li Xuanzhen was taken aback and shook. The tighter she hugged her arms to prevent her from moving, her fingers were tightly pressed against her neck, and she was not allowed to look up at him.

She hasn't reacted yet, as long as she takes another look at him, she will find that he is not Li Zhongqian.

"Brother?"

Yaoying felt the sudden burst of momentum on his body and called out in a low voice. He felt a sticky and wet finger, and his body was full of blood.

"Brother, you are hurt, obedient..."

Yaoying raised her head.

Li Xuanzhen met her slender eyes.

The two eyes met, the smile on her face suddenly stagnated, and a trace of doubt passed through her eyes.