169

When Yaoying woke up the next morning, she rubbed her head for a moment in a trance.

What happened last night flashed in my mind one by one.

She touched Luo Jia's bald head and kissed him again.

The touch was similar to what she had imagined, it was fluffy, and the palm was numb and numb.

The light and shadow swayed under the crystal curtain, and a tall figure walked into the inner room. Against the light, the crimson robe was plated with brilliance, looking solemn and holy.

The four eyes are facing each other.

Yaoying felt a little guilty when she remembered the scene of hugging and kissing his head last night.

Tamaraga walked to the side of the couch, holding a bowl of warm medicinal soup in his hand, and asked, "Doesn't the headache hurt?"

The temperature is mild.

"It doesn't hurt."

Yaoying shook her head and replied softly, she couldn't help but gaze over his head.

I kissed it last night.

Tamara Gha raised his eyes, and looked at her for a while, his Adam's apple moved up and down, he moved his eyes away, and passed the bowl in his hand forward.

"Drank it."

His voice was dull.

Yaoying took the bowl and smelled it, a sweet and sour aroma, she drank her belly and felt refreshed.

Tamara Gha watched her finish drinking, took the bowl, got up and went out.

Yaoying looked at his back, with the corners of her mouth curled up, it seemed that he was not angry last night.

She got up and went down to the ground, freshened up, and wrote a letter to send her soldiers to Li Zhongqian. At the dinner last year, she discussed with Li Zhongqian about Haidu Aling for a while. There were so many people at the time that it was difficult to discuss in detail.

The medical officer Tianzhu suddenly came over, his expression panicked.

"His Royal Highness, Princess Manda is being taken into custody!"

Medical officer Tianzhu is now Divas Mengda's assistant, and he has also accompanied the Wang Court this time.

"When did it happen? Who made the order?"

The medical officer said: "Someone went to the post with a secret order before dawn. It should be an edict from the Buddha."

Yaoying's mouth twitched lightly. She thought that Tamaraga was not angry, but she did not expect that he would send someone to imprison Princess Manda in the middle of the night.

She comforted the medical officer with a few words, and went to find Tamaraga.

Deva Munda was applying medicine to Tamaraga. She waited outside for a while, waiting for Deva Munda to come out, and went in immediately.

There was a pungent medicinal smell in the house, and the moisture was permeated.

She pulled back the bead curtain and saw the scene in the house clearly, startled.

Tamara Gha was sitting in front of the book table with his robes half off, his upper body naked, his muscles tight, his shoulders and backs covered with sweat, his face was pale, and his expression was painful.

Early in the morning, he gave her medicine to drink, and in a blink of an eye, he became like this.

Yaoying bit her lip.