76

The night is falling together, and the snow is flying.

With a few loud rumblings, the city square was closed, and Yuan Jue escorted Yaoying downstairs to board an inconspicuous carpet carriage.

Business people gradually walked out of the square, crowded with people.

After the carriage walked out of half a street, Xie Chong whispered: "Princess, someone is following us."

A thin slit was opened in the felt cloth, and Yaoying's voice came out: "Walk around a few times and then go back, send someone to follow us to see who is following us."

Xie Chong responded in a low voice and pointed to the two guys in the caravan. They deal with Hu Shang every day and are already familiar with the path of Wangcheng.

The guy lowered his head and put on his hood, and soon he mixed into the bustling crowd.

The driver deliberately turned into the small alley, turned around several miles, and threw off several tails.

With five keen senses of Yuanjue, he paid close attention to the movement around him, looked around in a circle, lowered his voice and said, "Everyone else is lost, and there is a Han Chinese following us."

A slender jade coated with Xianyan Kodan puts together felt cloth with her hands, Yaoying seems to be very interested in the Han Chinese who are following them, she looks out, her eyes are bright, and asks: "Can you see who it is?"

Yuan felt his mouth opened a few times, and suddenly he stuttered.

Yaoying met with several groups of people today.

He didn’t understand Chinese and didn’t know what they were saying. After a while, those Han people who entered the room were dumbfounded, and they all showed excitement and enthusiasm.  Woo cried out.

Yaoying treated them very politely. She got up to be polite, graceful and dignified, yet polite. The whole house was sitting down, crying and laughing, talking and cursing, and finally Yaoying said a few words, everyone immediately got up and faced each other.  Bowing to the east, his expression is solemn and solemn.

Yaoying has to re-dress every time a group of people are sent away. Just after the last group of people left, the city hall is about to close. Before she can wash off her makeup, she just removes her hairpin and shook her head indiscriminately.  Zhu Cui took off the precious light gauze dress, and put on a light and warm magpie-shaped Seocho round-necked and small-sleeved long dress, with heavy makeup on her face.

Far away in the daytime, Yuanjue already felt that Yaoying’s color was bright and she didn’t dare to look directly at her. Now this makeup face is close to her eyes, with a beautiful smile, brilliant and stunning, and it’s just breathtaking. His heartbeat speeds up sharply.  Hurry down and recite the Buddha in your heart.

At this moment, he sincerely admires the Buddha. Facing such a temptation, the Buddha can sit still and be the king of them!

Yaoying thought that she couldn't hear her clearly, so she asked again: "Can you see who that person is?"

She said what she said for a day today, and from time to time she had to use her throat to make a solemn look to deter the wealthy people. The voice sounded low and hoarse, not like usual soft and soft.

Yuanjue's face was hot, and with his head buried low, he grabbed the animal skin sac and sent it into the carriage, saying: "The princess drinks some hot goat's milk to moisturize her throat."

Yaoying smiled, thanked him, and took the water pouch in her hand. After all day long, her voice was really uncomfortable.

Yuanjue coughed a few times, calmed his mind, and said, "The Han who followed us is very tall. The princess met him today."