189

The new wind shouted, and the snow was flying.

The place where Tamara Ghasangong was chosen was the Xing Hall of the Buddhist temple, where he was detained when he was a child.

All the monks and soldiers in the temple rushed to the temple, with long swords, and under the leadership of the new monastery owner, surrounded the three layers of the Xing Hall and the three layers outside.

Li Zhongqian frowned: "Why do so many people guard the Xingtang?"

The temple owner sighed and said, "The king ordered us to come. The last time the king rushed back to the holy city, he was almost exactly the same as General Saisan's before he went into a murderous attack. If it weren't for Princess Wen Zhao to arrive, the king could not insist.  To this day...If the king is out of control, we have to trap the king in the temple, so Wang Xuan is in the Xingtang to take part in the exercises."

Bi Suo said to the side: "Wei Guogong don't worry, if something like that really happens, these monks and soldiers will just trap the king and won't hurt the king."

The knife that Boluo Liuzhi left to him was cut over in the last battle to guard the holy city. He and Yuanjue were destined to be unable to abide by Master’s instructions. Whether Tamaraga hurts or hurts others,  Neither of them could do anything against him.

Healers are also here. Waiting outside the Xingtang, doctors of Tianzhu are still checking the classics, hoping to find more records about the secrets of Tianzhu, so as to find remedies for relief.

In that year, General Saisaner went crazy and murdered, and the palace burned all relevant records.  This time the palace was in ruins. When the temple was rebuilt, Yaoying ordered the craftsmen to go to the warehouse to search for the ancient books in the collection, and invited all the monks and merchants who knew Sanskrit in the city to help the medical officer look through the scriptures that might be useful.

She wanted to go to the Xingtang to accompany Tamaraga. He shook his head and asked her to wait outside: "This time is different from before. It will hurt you."

Yuanjue followed up and guarded, Bi Suo looked at Yaoying outside.

Yaoying had accompanied him several times before Tamara Ghas exercises, but she did not suffer as much as this time. As long as she calmed down, she wanted to rush into the execution hall.

Others don’t know, but she alone knows-in the book, Tamaraga’s life is up.

She told herself that she had rescued Li Zhongqian, thanked him, rescued Yang Qian and those loyal, courageous, and heroic family children, and saved countless people who were displaced and who were not as dead as they were in the troubled times.  Fate should have been rewritten long ago.

But there are accidents...

Yaoying was anxious, her heart was severely grabbed by the invisible hand, and her body was cold. She took off the Buddhist beads on her wrists, knelt in the grotto, and recited the Buddhist scriptures taught by Tamaraga.

If he believed this, then she asked his faith to bless him and let him survive the disaster.

The golden Buddha statue was solemn and quiet, standing silently, looking down at her silently.

Outside the Xing Hall, the monks gathered in the main hall and chanted prayer scriptures. The front hall of the Wang Temple, the square, and the long street outside the temple were full of thousands of people.  Worship and pray for their king. Only those who are surviving in troubled times can understand how rare it is to be a gentleman who cares for the common people.