167

Yaoying and Yuanjue said, and went to the silk shop to meet with the envoy of Ma Lu.

She knew that Ma Luguo's envoy was coming, but she didn't know the exact date before, and she didn't know who the other party would send.

Judging from the message of the messenger, the person who came is likely to be a deceased person.

The Hu merchants in the shop are entertaining guests. In the elegant room on the second floor, all kinds of valerian cloth, light yarn, shu brocade, tufted, folded branches, flashing colors, lotus patterns, coil dragon patterns, cranes and grass patterns, and swastika  Shuangsheng-patterned brocade satin is hung one by one with picking rods. The colors are rich and gorgeous, and the patterns are huge and vivid. They are placed under the window to let the sun shine, and the room is colorful and golden.

The distinguished guest held a piece of tulle in his hand and looked dazzled, and exclaimed: "The Handi craftsmen are really ingenious. The flowers, birds, insects and beasts on the light gauze brocade are like alive, and the landscape and pavilions are in front of them.  How much does Lingra ask for?"

Yaoying walked forward surrounded by her own soldiers, and said, "If Princess Manda likes it, these will be given to the princess."

The woman sitting next to the window turned her head, a bright and incomprehensible face, wrapped in light gauze, woven gold colored silk on her shoulders, head covered with alexandrite, her arms and wrists were engraved and engraved with serge gold bracelets, a pair of gray-green  The eyes glowed amber in the sunlight.

She looked at Yaoying for a moment, and the corners of her mouth raised her mouth: "Princess, I am not the princess of Vilamoura now."

Yaoying smiled, and she asked her guard downstairs: "Then how should I call the princess?"

Princess Manda smiled and got up to meet Yaoying.

"Thanks to the princess, I am now the princess of Ma Luguo."

Speaking of this sentence, many years of bitterness and humiliation have come to Princess Manda's heart.

......

Although she is named as a princess, because she is a maiko's daughter, her status is low, and she was raised up as a maiko by the queen, and served people with beauty.  At the beginning, she wanted to charm the Buddha with her beauty, so as to get rid of the control of Viramara, but the Buddha was unmoved.  Annoyed, she started from Princess Wen Zhao, trying to use the princess to achieve her goals, but she was flatly rejected by the princess.

Princess Manda left the palace in embarrassment.

Before leaving the city, Princess Wen Zhao found her and negotiated a deal with her.

The princess helped her realize her ambitions. She helped the princess facilitate the trade between Malu and the Western Regions, and protected the caravans of the Wei Dynasty. The two entered into an alliance and each got what they needed.

At first, Princess Manda suspected that Princess Wen Zhao was teasing herself, but she was desperate and didn't want to return to Viramara to be humiliated, so she agreed to Princess Wen Zhao's proposal with the mentality of giving it a try.

She went to Ma Luguo.

On that day, people from the caravan reminded Princess Manda to put on the dress Yaoying gave her. When she appeared outside the city of Maru in a light veil, the officials of Maru were stunned.

"Goddess is here!"

The State of Maru was only a small oasis country, and the news soon reached the ears of the king. The king was ecstatic and ordered people to cover the ground with a golden carpet and go out of the city to meet Princess Manda in person.