163

The moonlight cast a frost-like brilliance, and there was a lot of wind in front of the corridor.

Tamara Gaya stood in front of the stone steps, her face looked like a cold moon, her blue eyes were cold, and she closed her eyes as she listened to the intermittent fate and Yaoying's voice from the room behind her.

She is fine.

The chill was soaking up bit by bit. Standing in the shadow of the moonlight and the light, he suppressed the sweetness that was coming to his throat, and his thoughts calmed down.

The wrinkled waves in my heart slowly returned to calm.

With a loud bang, the courtyard door was smashed open vigorously, and a tall man rushed in surrounded by the soldiers, his sword brows furrowed, his expression anxious, a gust of wind blew across the vestibule, and he stepped on the stone steps, two full  It was the anxious gaze that met Tamaraga's gaze, and he paused slightly.

"A Lang!" The soldiers ran out from the house, "Qiniang is all right!"

Li Zhongqian's face was full of anxiety, and he retracted his gaze, walking in quickly while asking: "What's the matter? Why did Mingyue Slave suddenly become ill? Did Li Xuanzhen's servant do something?"

The soldier replied: "His Royal Highness didn't do anything. He even blocked Qiniang and was injured. I don't know what happened, Qiniang suddenly became ill, and the disease is dangerous. How many doctors the regent has invited to see,  It doesn't make sense... Fortunately, Qiniang has just turned from danger to peace."

     "Regent?"

Li Zhongqian glanced at the man standing outside, stepped into the house, and rushed to the couch.

Yaoying was hearing what happened under the high platform after she fainted. Yaoying was stunned when she saw his gloomy face.

"Brother."

She whispered softly, with a guilty conscience.

Li Zhongqian's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, his eyes were stern, and he waved his hand to signal everyone to retreat.

"I'm fine." Yaoying said quickly, "Today is just an accident."

Li Xuanzhen blocked a knife for her, and the punishment came quickly and went quickly. She didn't remember anything at the moment.

Li Zhongqian did not speak, sat on the side of the couch, looked at her for a long while, and touched her forehead and palm.

The forehead is still cold, the palms of the hands are slightly hot, the pulse is stable, and the beating of the fingers can be felt.

"Is it still uncomfortable?"

His hanging heart was released, and he asked in a deep voice, his voice hoarse, he rushed over with his whip all the way, filled with cold wind, it seemed that there was a pair of scissors in his throat.

He will not forget the time when she became ill. He invited doctors all over, and even went to Li De. All the doctors shook their heads and sighed, telling him that the medicine is not working, and persuaded him to prepare for her sooner.  He kept guarding her, calling her name, and asking her to come back until she woke up.

Uncle is dead, A-niang is crazy, he only has Mingyue slave. If she also leaves him, what else can he love?

Yaoying shook her head and said, "Brother, I am much better. The Regent has been taking care of me today."

She remembered watching singing and dancing in the audience before she fell unconscious, and Tamaraga was training in the temple, but she didn't expect to see him when she woke up, and he changed into ancient Sudanese attire, wondering in her heart.