173

There was snow all over the sky, one after another.

In just one month, there have been people who died violently, and their deaths were very miserable. Rumors arose in the holy city, and various speculations were rampant.

All the evidence points to the regent Sultan Gu.

Bi Suo and Mobi Duo made an unannounced visit, and they couldn't find the real culprit. Every time they found some clues, they followed the investigation. They always broke the clues in the middle, and both of them were anxious.

The people in the city were panicked, and the people didn't dare to go out when it got dark.

On this day, the monk in the temple rushed into the main hall in panic: "King, the temple owner is dead!"

Bi Suo was shocked and went to the temple owner's house to check in person.

There were no signs of fighting in the room. The temple owner's body fell in front of the Buddha statue, his face was calm, and there was no trauma on his body.

Yuanjue stepped forward to check, and whispered: "I was stunned by internal force and died..."

The two exchanged glances, their hearts were heavy, and they returned to the hall to return to their lives.

The guard lifted the felt curtain, and Tamara Gha was pale, sitting in front of the couch, and after hearing the reports of the two, he covered his lips and coughed.

From the time he asked the doctor how long he had left, he knew that there was not much time left.  When Yaoying was there, he tried his best to cover it up, taking medicine and applying medicine together to suppress the pain.  During the days when her eyes were hurt, he quickly lost weight and became haggard, but fortunately she couldn't see it, and she didn't know that those words of Divina Munda were coaxing her.

Previously, he was trying to hold on and didn't want to fall. After she left, he seemed to have been taken away from a bone and he was quickly sick and fell ill. These days, all government affairs were handed over to the ministers.

He is tired.

"Have everyone around you checked?"

He frowned and asked, his breath faint.

Bi Suo sighed secretly in his heart, and said: "I am being interrogated. The little novice said that the monastery owner has been out frequently recently and has close contacts with people outside, and it is likely that he has brought in enemies outside."

Tamara Gha shook his head.

These are all aimed at Sudan in ancient times.  The deaths of the caravans, the children of the aristocracy, and the people of the Sudanese feasts all died violently. That's all, the monk is a monk, why would he be murdered?

"Only when the regent appears, they will stop."

He is calm and authentic.

Bi Suo raised his head: "Wang, let me go!"

Tamara Gha has become so ill, he can't stand any more toss, and he can't be exposed.

"You can't, they will hold you back...let Bamir go."

In the afternoon, Bamier put on the clothes of the regent and appeared in the palace instead of Tamaraga.

Because Wangsi also died, and there were people who kept coming out to say with their own eyes that they saw the ancient murders of Sudan, including several respected monks. When they were interrogated, they looked firm and assured that they did not lie.  Sultan Gu was asked to be interrogated. He enforced the law strictly. Now that he has become a suspect, he should avoid suspicion and let others hear these major cases.