179

The cold wind was blowing, and the army flag was blown by the wind to hunt and hunt.

Yaoying slept in a daze, she broke away from the quilt in her dream, felt a little cold, stretched out her arms, turned over, she reached something with her fingertips, and she was warm and solid beside her.

The familiar smell made her feel at ease. She hugged him, arched into his arms, and rubbed the top of her hair against his chest.

The people around her were slightly stiff, and gently pulled her hand away, pulled Jin's shoulders, which was trapped by her, and pressed her down.

Yaoying murmured a few times unconsciously, her tone was fierce.

The person doesn't move anymore.

There was a low, if there was a small smile near the ear, like waves of water on a calm lake under a moonlit night, no sound was heard, only the sparkling silver light was seen.

Yaoying raised her leg, slapped her foot on him, and fell asleep again.

When I woke up again, the sky was still dark, a lamp was lit on the side of the couch, and the soft halo of the room was floating.

There is a sharply contoured face in front of my eyes, clear and thin, with profound facial features, like an ink brush outline, a layer of cold and blue air between the eyebrows, the green eyes are slightly drooping, and the light gold candlelight on the eyelashes trembles slightly.  , While breathing, warm sniffles spilled on the side of her neck.

He leaned over and looked at her. The brocade between the two was piled messy on the corner of the couch. Her body was chilly, and she looked around, and found that her clothes were half faded, and her legs and hands were exposed. Socks didn’t know.  When did he take it off, he was neatly dressed, still wearing a cassock, his fingers flicked her sleeves, and slowly sat up, with the other hand down, and lifted her veil.

A strange feeling of warmth wandered on Yaoying’s legs, the thinly callused finger pads rubbed the delicate skin of her legs, her body rolled over with thin chills, her whole body was cold, only his fingers  The place I had touched was as hot as the fire, my whole body was trembling, and my toes were stretched straight.

Yaoying stayed for a while, and an uncomfortable moan overflowed between her teeth.

The movement of the person on his body stopped, his breath became heavy, and his hand was retracted.

Yaoying's consciousness was dizzy, she stared at him blankly for a while, raised her hand to hook his neck and press down, her soft lips were printed on the center of his slightly frowning brows, her hands stroking the side of his neck, groping and holding  Live his face.

"Master, I miss you so much."

She whispered softly, as if in a dream.

Tamara Gha's body was tense, and she stared at Yaoying, who was sleepy. Her eyes, which were always sad and unhappy, were undercurrents. The light in her eyes was deeper than the night outside the house, and the whole person was pressed down towards her.

Yaoying's face was flushed.

The soft lips fell on her forehead, slowly descended, staying on the tip of her nose for a while, and then kissed her lips, tender and lingering, cold submerged scent invaded her cheeks, restrained and greedily asked for it.  The lips and tongue are intertwined, as if they are not tasting enough, with sucking.

A spring of water was flowing fluently, and the sound of the water was gurgling.

Yaoying was dizzy, raised her hand to hug Tamaraga's shoulder, her collar slipped and her chest was open.